Do you ever hug or or be affectionate with your buddies?
1208   47

• Banned

.... >_>

• SwimSage Banned

No.

Well I would have to have buddies to begin with to do that

• ShoeHands

If you touch me, and I dont want to be touched, I will cut you

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

ric_man said:

No.

No bro hugs man?

• IB

I hug my balloons. Does that count?

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• Banned

Master-Debater131 said:

Damn dude... that's harsh.

• Banned

TrigunBebop said:

I hug my balloons. Does that count?

For you... yes I think it does. lol

Master-Debater131 said:

• Check It Out!

I hug my friends, yeah. Affection, not so much. Though I was reading a study that says males, regardless of age, tend to be more successful and have stronger relationships overall when there's physical contact between one another. Could be comforting or congratulatory, like a hug or a pat on the back or shoulder. Could even be sparring/wrestling/horsing around. It builds trust and closeness between males. And it's something that has been severely lacking from society for quite a while because such contact was deemed unmanly at best and homosexual at worst (not that i think homosexuality is bad, i'm speaking from the archaic and closed-minded point of view that was held by society).

• Check It Out!

Master-Debater131 said:

I don't think Sandy was implying undesired or invasive contact.

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

I hug my friends, yeah. Affection, not so much. Though I was reading a study that says males, regardless of age, tend to be more successful and have stronger relationships overall when there's physical contact between one another. Could be comforting or congratulatory, like a hug or a pat on the back or shoulder. Could even be sparring/wrestling/horsing around. It builds trust and closeness between males. And it's something that has been severely lacking from society for quite a while because such contact was deemed unmanly at best and homosexual at worst (not that i think homosexuality is bad, i'm speaking from the archaic and closed-minded point of view that was held by society).

In ancient Sparta, they were all about rough housing and stuff to train boys to be soldiers.

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Yeah no I wasn't... I dunno I just feel missing human touch sometimes.

• Check It Out!

Italian culture is an exception to this. For centuries, their customs have encouraged and embraced affectionate contact between males. You see it when they kiss each other on the cheek. It's about showing love and respect.

• ShoeHands

SandStone said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Damn dude... that's harsh.

Well you asked about hugging and stuff.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Yeah I sometimes wish I was Itallian. I hear Native Americans were big on these types of stuff as well... I'm like 1/8 Cherokee.

• Check It Out!

And I will add that while I don't share affectionate contact with my friends beyond hugging, I do with my male family members.

• ShoeHands

Chocolate_Soda said:

Master-Debater131 said:

I know. But he asked so I was honest with him

Only a select few can hug me, and that doesnt happen often. Ive never really been a hugger

are you digging for spank bank materials again?

• Banned

wacky1980 said:

are you digging for spank bank materials again?

Wtf no.... when have I done that?

Absolutely.
    Its borderline homosexual.