Sailor Moon Drops
280   9

• SwimPirate

Its a new mobile game done by Bandai! Very similar to your Candy Crush
    style puzzle but with sailor moon characters, its so cute!!
    I'm addicted, I worked extra hard to get her princess outfit!

Its now in the app store!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSGNmY8wbDo

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Helper

Yeah, I think I remember hearing about that one somewhere but I don't have a phone that does that stuff or an I-pad thingie.

Maybe when I get to the final level on all three versions of Candy Crush I have on this computer, I'll be able to get this one.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

I'd rather play this instead of Pokemon GO

• SwimPirate

I'm so addicted, even more than pokemon go right now. XD

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

Ow, my free time! :3

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

I play both. :P

• SwimPirate

Thats exactly what happened to me!! Look at time now, have to be at work in an hour and haven't changed! :O

• SwimParagon

You'll have plenty of time to save the Megaverse after your shift! Get goin'

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Other Anime

I got into this a few months ago, but I ragequit after I wasn't able to get Ami's school uniform

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!