Is calling people fat against the TOS for AdultSwim?
251   14

• Special Snowflake Banned

What if they are fat though? Wouldnt it just be an observation?

• SwimPirate

It depends on how people use it, like "OH NOES!! They have proof against my claim so I'm gonna call them out on how they possibly might looks so I won't feel bad about my beliefs"

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

Why do fat people get pissed when you call them fat? It's like calling a black dude, black, a white dude white, and a red head a ginger.

POOP

• SwimSage Banned

I dunno, is it you fat f**k?

• Banned

Stop being fat

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Let's find out.

You're a big fatass.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Helper

Context.

If you post a pic of yourself and your bellybutton is so deep you are using it as a tv remote caddy and / or beer koosie in the pic, you can't complain about people calling you fat.

But if it's an insult used as part of a pattern of insults lobbed at an individual who hasn't done anything to attract that kind of negative reaction than Moderation may be needed to chill everyone the arf out.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

So if I call the same fat person fat every fat chance I get, I'm gonna get banned?

POOP

• Special Snowflake

u fat

Memento Mori

• Banned

Maybe? Don't care..

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Helper

FieryDoom said:

So if I call the same fat person fat every fat chance I get, I'm gonna get banned?

I'd probably leave that comment in the same thread where the pic of them spelunking for lost change / pets / Cheetos in their skin folds was posted just to get it out of my system if I have to and then forget about it. That way the context is extremely obvious.

It's hitting the ban line if you are doing that in every thread that person posts in or makes because a post in a thread about, say, favorite video games doesn't really require a fat joke unless they list their favorite game as 'Pizza Pizza Revolution'.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

Pizza Pizza Revolution sounds like it could be the next game of the year.

POOP

I'd suggest self-deprecated isn't against board rules, but we all know you're not really a person.

• Helper

FieryDoom said:

Pizza Pizza Revolution sounds like it could be the next game of the year.

I get right on it, market it to Steam and have it being mocked on Lunchtime Games in no time.

Right after I finish digesting this pizza that I ate. For research purposes.