Day 2 of working downtown during the RNC
165   11

• Super Nerd of the Year

Another uneventful day. If I didn't know any better I would swear there's no convention in town.

On a side note, I hope they let us do our notes from home/a coffee shop or whatever all the time from now on. I did notes in a coffee shop for the last 45 minutes of my shift and it was awesome. Actually concentrated better than I do when I do notes at the office. Probably because I know they're watching to make sure we actually do notes.

• SwimPirate

HOORAY FOR FOCUS O__O

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimHero

you should have joined in on the chaos and protested against trump.
    at the very least you might have been able to use as an excuse to get off work.

Janeway Rules!

• Check It Out!

another successful day of privileges being kept in check. too bad you have nothing to complain about now tho :'(

• Banned

POOP

• Super Nerd of the Year

Better yet, round up a few clients and get productivity for it.

• Super Nerd of the Year

Huzzah

• Super Nerd of the Year

The table I sat at at first was really wobbly and I spilled a bunch of my coffee. I demand a refund.

• Check It Out!

Why stop at the refund? Sue the shop for misogyny for not catering to your female needs.

• Super Nerd of the Year

Nah that wasn't a problem.

• Check It Out!

Alright now I'm suing you for misandry for killing my fun >:(