One Punch Man vs. Goku... who would win?
1189   37

• Special Snowflake Banned

• Helper

You do realize that Popeye can beat the snot out of both of them?

• IB Banned

Probably a stalemate.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

Haruko comes in and beats the shit out of them both with her bass.

• IB Banned

Nah impossibru she aint no god. Saitama and goku are both gods

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Helper

Viperslayer said:

Probably a stalemate.

My vote too.

Goku can take a lot of damage in a fight so even if Saitama can knock him flat with a single punch, it won't be a kill shot in the least and Saiyans bounce back from every near death experience stronger than they were before. So they'd both end up upping their necessary strengths in the fight.

And then they'd both laugh their heads off, shake hands and end up being friends because both are always looking for a challenge but since Saitama isn't a super villain threat, Goku wouldn't feel like he has to beat him to death.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimHero

super man>goku>one punch man

Janeway Rules!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

katt_goddess said:

Viperslayer said:

Probably a stalemate.

My vote too.

Goku can take a lot of damage in a fight so even if Saitama can knock him flat with a single punch, it won't be a kill shot in the least and Saiyans bounce back from every near death experience stronger than they were before. So they'd both end up upping their necessary strengths in the fight.

And then they'd both laugh their heads off, shake hands and end up being friends because both are always looking for a challenge but since Saitama isn't a super villain threat, Goku wouldn't feel like he has to beat him to death.

One thing's for sure: this would be a great crossover, especially if they battle to get stronger, then eventually take down a common villain!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

ALchemist81 said:

katt_goddess said:

Viperslayer said:

Probably a stalemate.

My vote too.

One thing's for sure: this would be a great crossover, especially if they battle to get stronger, then eventually take down a common villain!

Saitama's strength is basically infinite. That's his whole gimmick.

• SwimStar

goku has the innate ability to stall fights for centuries so we'd all die before we saw the end of their fight.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

Daosguard said:

ALchemist81 said:

katt_goddess said:

Viperslayer said:

Probably a stalemate.

My vote too.

His power is literally to win in one punch.....

It's in his f**king name.

How is this even a question anyone would ponder seriously?

• Helper

Daosguard said:

ALchemist81 said:

katt_goddess said:

Viperslayer said:

Probably a stalemate.

My vote too.

Yeah but here's a better question then tied to the first.

Does Saitama have enough patience to wait in his one power stance for an entire month of Sundays while Goku power screams? Remember, Saitama is Japanese and therefore courtesy dictates he can't make the first move unless others are in danger. Goku isn't a giant monster and doesn't go destroying everything and everyone in sight so it would be a fight purely between the two of them and likely in a safe place to go all out.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

naraku360 said:

Daosguard said:

ALchemist81 said:

katt_goddess said:

Viperslayer said:

Probably a stalemate.

My vote too.

Dude, it's like the ancient thread on the old boards about who would win in a fight - Superman or the Hulk.

Just go with the nerd flow, man.

katt_goddess said:

naraku360 said:

Daosguard said:

ALchemist81 said:

katt_goddess said:

Viperslayer said:

Probably a stalemate.

My vote too.

Dude, it's like the ancient thread on the old boards about who would win in a fight - Superman or the Hulk.

But those didn't really have an already defined answer.

This does. Saitama beats anything in a single punch. Doesn't matter what it is.

That's the joke.

Goku because DragonBall Z has a plot.

• Helper

naraku360 said:

katt_goddess said:

naraku360 said:

Daosguard said:

ALchemist81 said:

katt_goddess said:

Viperslayer said:

Probably a stalemate.

My vote too.

But those didn't really have an already defined answer.

This does. Saitama beats anything in a single punch. Doesn't matter what it is.

That's the joke.

And Goku can take an energy hit that would core a planet. Like I hypothesized, he might get knocked down if that's the whole schtick but it wouldn't be a killing blow and saiyans gain strength by getting the snot beat out of them. Goku doesn't give up on a fight so no fight between the two of them would ever quite be finished. They'd end up declaring a tie and being friends because finally Saitama would have an actual challenge for the hell-of-it fights and Goku would have the ultimate renewable fighting partner.

• IB Banned

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Helper

Ha!

Argument called and settled.

Could have done without that last picture though. o.O Tailed. WHO'S THE MOMMY?

Again, it doesn't matter.

Saitama's power is that he kills or minimally knocks out in one punch. That's his power. I don't know how to explain it in simpler terms.

Goku's died multiple times as well. He's not invulnerable.

• IB Banned

I honestly think it'd be a good fight. What I can say for sure tho is that judging by the way super is going, goku is headed to do something along the lines of fighting in a fight that may even result in higher powerlevels than than the king of everything.

it's dragonball

no character is allowed to be stronger or able to beat goku forever. he always goes past their level eventually. whis is a constantly reminder of this as he's been training him in the first place.

just my theory.

tl;dr he probably couldn't beat him right now, unless saitama litearlly killed one of goku's friends in front of him, gohan/vegita/etc. idk maybe 1000x kaioken ssjb2 could.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

it's just fun to think about cross universe fights - and always will be.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said: