Weird things you do
2373   78

• Banned

I eat tomatoes like apples and have to separate multicolored food items before I consume them...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Jerk off while talking to people... while they don't know I'm doing it. :|

• Banned

Mmk

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Mmk

hey you asked... :(

• SwimNinja

SandStone said:

Darn it, I need Nab to come back, so I can ask him if he does this.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Im weird because i listen to rock metal industrial...i love nin more than any music ever..and i guess im suppose to only like r&b hip hop and shit which i do like but i LOVE rock music. Went to a nin concert and it was like a f**king other wordly experience..very powerful. I have met no black chicks that love nin altho im sure they exist.

I don't think someone like you can really "understand" NIN enough for them to be your favorite band.

• SwimNinja

fugginlove said:

I have met no black chicks that love nin altho im sure they exist.

-Cough-

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• ShoeHands

Just about everything

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Helper

I am weird.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

CircleOfTheTyrants said:

I don't think someone like you can really "understand" NIN enough for them to be your favorite band.

What do you mean by someone like me? Have you heard any of the songs? Also, i dont see how you know enough about me to make that assumption as the subject matter is very personal.

• Banned

Sorce said:

fugginlove said:

I have met no black chicks that love nin altho im sure they exist.

-Cough-

Really? How many halos you got? I had all except 00 at one point but lost most my collection from moving around a lot.

The real question is what are weird things I don't do?

• Banned

Sorce said:

SandStone said:

Darn it, I need Nab to come back, so I can ask him if he does this.

Who is Nab? lol

• Helper

Started eating kiwis like apples, the skin is healthy to eat

What the hell is that behind you

• Banned

Sure turn an innocent thread into one of your meltdowns...go for it

• Banned

Kudasai said:

The real question is what are weird things I don't do?

Point

• Banned

Not sure if I couldn't eat kiwi skin...but I like peach skin

• Swimuminati

sit under a tree somewhere deep in the woods and pretend i'm the only person in the world and there's nothing to do and nowhere to go

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Sure turn an innocent thread into one of your meltdowns...go for it

Someone says something incredibly offensive and racist and you expect me to just let it go? Dont worry, they ran with their little kkk tail under their robes.

• Banned

It wasn't racist...you just want it to be racist