4

Weird things you do
2373   78

  • Banned
    0

    I eat tomatoes like apples and have to separate multicolored food items before I consume them...

    You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!


  • Banned
    0

    Jerk off while talking to people... while they don't know I'm doing it. :|


  • Banned
    0

    Mmk

    You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!


  • Banned
    0

    Majin_Mayhem2 said:

    Mmk

    hey you asked... :(


  • SwimNinja
    0

    SandStone said:

    Jerk off while talking to people... while they don't know I'm doing it. :|

    Darn it, I need Nab to come back, so I can ask him if he does this.

    "The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita


  • Banned
    0

    Im weird because i listen to rock metal industrial...i love nin more than any music ever..and i guess im suppose to only like r&b hip hop and shit which i do like but i LOVE rock music. Went to a nin concert and it was like a f**king other wordly experience..very powerful. I have met no black chicks that love nin altho im sure they exist.


  • 0

    I don't think someone like you can really "understand" NIN enough for them to be your favorite band.


  • SwimNinja
    0

    fugginlove said:

    I have met no black chicks that love nin altho im sure they exist.

    -Cough-

    "The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita


  • ShoeHands
    0

    Just about everything

    I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U


  • Helper
    0

    I am weird.

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


  • Banned
    1

    CircleOfTheTyrants said:

    I don't think someone like you can really "understand" NIN enough for them to be your favorite band.

    What do you mean by someone like me? Have you heard any of the songs? Also, i dont see how you know enough about me to make that assumption as the subject matter is very personal.


  • Banned
    1

    Sorce said:

    fugginlove said:

    I have met no black chicks that love nin altho im sure they exist.

    -Cough-

    Really? How many halos you got? I had all except 00 at one point but lost most my collection from moving around a lot.


  • 0

    The real question is what are weird things I don't do?


  • Banned
    0

    Sorce said:

    SandStone said:

    Jerk off while talking to people... while they don't know I'm doing it. :|

    Darn it, I need Nab to come back, so I can ask him if he does this.

    Who is Nab? lol


  • Helper
    0

    Started eating kiwis like apples, the skin is healthy to eat

    What the hell is that behind you


  • Banned
    0

    Sure turn an innocent thread into one of your meltdowns...go for it

    You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!


  • Banned
    0

    Kudasai said:

    The real question is what are weird things I don't do?

    Point

    You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!


  • Banned
    0

    Not sure if I couldn't eat kiwi skin...but I like peach skin

    You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!


  • Swimuminati
    0

    sit under a tree somewhere deep in the woods and pretend i'm the only person in the world and there's nothing to do and nowhere to go


  • Banned
    0

    Majin_Mayhem2 said:

    Sure turn an innocent thread into one of your meltdowns...go for it

    Someone says something incredibly offensive and racist and you expect me to just let it go? Dont worry, they ran with their little kkk tail under their robes.


  • Banned
    1

    It wasn't racist...you just want it to be racist

    You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!


Log in to reply