Feminists in yet another tizzy over video games
4369   94

• Check It Out!

Battlefield 1, a game based on historical events, is sexist because it doesn't allow players to play as female soldiers in multiplayer.

Sorry but "kitchen" wasn't a theater of battle in World War I. Maybe next time, ladies.

• Check It Out!

I identify as a bi-sexual gender-neutral aerokin (a bi-plane) and this game is sexist because i can't play as an aircraft. I don't want to FLY the aircraft, i want to BE the aircraft. The very implication that players get to be "inside" these aircraft is abhorrent.

• Check It Out!

if there was a multiplayer shooter made that featured only female characters, it would be sexist and misogynist for depicting the mass slaughtering of women

• Banned

People suck

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

i wish i could find some protesting femernists so i could go up and poop right in front of dem BAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

• Check It Out!

we just cant win.

feminists, stop trying to ruin things just because they don't placate your sense of entitlement. stop acting like 5 year old brats that dont get their way.

• Banned

Wait, that's stupid.....They will still have them in the campaign though?........That's f**king retarded to remove them from multiplayer, I don't care how many jimmies you're trying to rustle with this, that is just a glaring design flaw.

I don't think that's gonna carry into the final release.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

if there was a multiplayer shooter made that featured only female characters, it would be sexist and misogynist for depicting the mass slaughtering of women

Now you're just making shit up....Otherwise SkullGirls would have received the same flack.

• Check It Out!

mcgeegee said:

i wish i could find some protesting femernists so i could go up and poop right in front of dem BAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

HOW DARE YOU SUBJECT WOMEN TO SUCH PERVERSION! WOMEN HAVE DELICATE SENSIBILITIES!

which is precisely why the f**k they weren't on any battlefields prior to the gulf war.

• Check It Out!

CyberBully360 said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

Now you're just making shit up....Otherwise SkullGirls would have received the same flack.

i have no idea what SkullGirls is (must be my privilege blinding me to its existence) so I looked it up. Barely finished typing the name and lookie here

• Check It Out!

i can understand demanding female representation in games that revolve around more modern or futuristic battlefields. women have their places in war these days and get to fight for their country the same as men.

Hell maybe even in a WW2 game if another ever gets made. A small group of female snipers of Russia's 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front had over 700 confirmed kills between them.

• SwimNinja

There are these things called history books, and yes there were female combatants because it was a friggin war. Dear god I hate our education system.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Obviously you have the sexist plugin enabled on your google, because mine doesn't do that.

• Check It Out!

CyberBully360 said:

Obviously you have the sexist plugin enabled on your google, because mine doesn't do that.

i guess so

• Check It Out!

now its not showing up for me. the list is identical to the one you posted.

• Banned

Welp, obviously you broke it.

• Check It Out!

or i lied and disabled the plugin

Chocolate_Soda said:

I identify as a bi-sexual gender-neutral aerokin (a bi-plane) and this game is sexist because i can't play as an aircraft. I don't want to FLY the aircraft, i want to BE the aircraft. The very implication that players get to be "inside" these aircraft is abhorrent.

alt text

• Thunder Goddess

Oh, yeah, let's get all upset about a game, because God knows that 11 years olds being forced to get married and girls bleeding to death or dying of sepsis because they've been circumcised ( don't worry, guys; in the interest of equality, they don't get anesthesia, either) and gang rapes being ignored and women being murdered to maintain "family honor" are all pretty inconsequential when compared to video games.

This is the kind of behavior that makes me embarrassed to be an American woman.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Dang...
    Feminists are straight up rewriting history now.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Thunder Goddess

Since history is written by the winners, this means they've won, and their work here is done. Now maybe they'll go away.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright