I don't feel right today
1181   43

• Banned

I wanna curl up with my kitty and sleep for days

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

That's because you were mean to MCGEEGEE and your insides hate you for it!

• Banned

Like a give a f**k about someone who rides the short bus

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

I was mean to Butthurt Bob...I mean MCGEEGEE too and I feel f**king fantastic

Don't you? Your mouth says no, but the rest of you says OH F**KK YEAHHHH

Everybody knows you're already dead inside, so there's that.

• Banned

K

• IB

I should head to bed.. I got all hopped up on hiphop again.

whatevah..

• Swimuminati

Maybe you should give more f**ks about the short bus kids? I dunno... i'm just tossing out some ideas.

Hormones? I got some awesome tinctures for that.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

I think it's the pain meds...they f**k me up

• Swimuminati

Yeah, that will do it. They f**k with me a lot too which is why I don't take them unless I feel like an insane person from the pain.

But I've got some good tincture that will help with that too.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

• Banned

Eh I'm just gonna let em wear off....in the mean time...I'm gonna go to whataburger...

• Swimuminati

The f**k is that?

• Banned

Mocking Gee Gee won't make me feel any deader than I'm already am, if anything it makes me feel alive again

• Banned

• Swimuminati

Oh man, that looks like liquid shits right there.

• Banned

It's yum yum...and I'm f**kin hungry and I don't have cereal...or milk....and my bowls are in the dishwasher....too much work

• IB

I need to wash my dishes to.. but that actually

requires manual labor for me. ;0

whatevah..

• Other Anime

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

I wanna curl up with my kitty and sleep for days

You want Buu eat you?