Digital parking meters
792   23

• SwimPeanut

The new parking meters accept credit cards. Now, I'm sure that somebody's going to sue the Transportation Authority because the display screens on the meters don't include (insert any language here, besides English).

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

I want Japanese style vending machines

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• IB Banned

vending pantsu~

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

K

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Worries of the man who has nothing to park.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPeanut

CyberBully360 said:

I have a job that depends on tourists. They won't come here when they can't find cheap and easy parking. Lawsuit liabilities would raise the parking fees.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• ShoeHands

Theres an app for parking meters in my city. You scan the meter and itll let you just keep adding 1 minute until you get there and tell it to stop.

Its great, but man does it have meter maids pissed off.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

I love your indirect relation to all things that has nothing to do with you.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPeanut

CyberBully360 said:

I love your indirect relation to all things that has nothing to do with you.

Nothing ever exists isolated in a vacuum. One thing will always impact others.

• Puppy Power

1938_Packard said:

CyberBully360 said:

I have a job that depends on tourists. They won't come here when they can't find cheap and easy parking. Lawsuit liabilities would raise the parking fees.

And, the good Lord knows that shithole you work in doesn't need people suing over parking meters. All the pennies going into the meters aren't going into the slot machines.

09/13/03

Mr. Roboto also shares your mistrust of digital parking meters.

http://i.imgur.com/r8PI5Kb.jpg

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Babbling

it'll be ok. all the old people take the bus to ac.

Wubba lubba dub dub

• Banned

Viperslayer said:

vending pantsu~

PANTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• SwimLegend

Pffft, why should meters in a tourist destination have any language besides English? That's just crazy talk

Oh bother...

1938_Packard said:
    Now, I'm sure that somebody's going to sue the Transportation Authority because the display screens on the meters don't include (insert any language here, besides English).

you have got to be joking.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimLegend

He's dead ass serious though

Oh bother...

crazy talk is crazy yo'

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimLegend

lol, I dunno how much money goes in thar cuz I can't read.....I'm suing cuz
    the meters don't talk to me!

Oh bother...

apparently he thinks that currency from other countries goes into said meter.

i mean..don't people exchange money when th....you know what.

forget it.

derp i will post nonsense for the sake of postin derp

• SwimLegend

Sure, why not? That's what I do

Oh bother...

well...i do to. but our derp is good wholesome honest fun derp

giphy.com/embed/O5pd2oPjjcGFW