Just finished Stranger Things
437   15

• Beast Master

OMFG. So. F**king. Good.

I don't even care about TV and movies, but damn this was good. I can't wait for the next season.

Also this:
    https://open.spotify.com/user/netflixmusic/playlist/2X6z5kU0wMnKoar8i1RN6B

Aye swimae.

I might give it a try. Never heard of it.

the soundtrack was goooood.

i've just started shameless...and that soundtrack is also the bees knees.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimSage Banned

I plan to watch it pretty soon after a few movies I want to get through first and finish Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp.

• Beast Master

It's an eight episode show on Netflix, just came out Tuesday. Really great amalgamation of 80s feel good and horror movies.

Superb acting, direction, and story... Plus some good music. I loved it and I'm not one to really get into TV shows.

Aye swimae.

• Beast Master

I'm not too fond of it by itself, but I liked it worked I to the show. The use of songs at the end of each episode reminded me of Alan Wake and I LOVE that game.

Aye swimae.

• Beast Master

Noooo. Watch it now.

I think you'll really enjoy it.

Aye swimae.

• SwimSage Banned

Okay fine, after I finish First Day of Camp. (which I only have 5 half hour episodes left, so that won't take long)

i was hesitant at first.

but this show really is a fun ride.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Beast Master

Yesh. ^_^

Aye swimae.

• SwimVIP Banned

Just started watching it yesterday and it's really good.

It's like if the music video to that one Mike & The Mechanics song was turned into a series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjzHtz43Dis

[They better use this song at some point, or I will be pissed]

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Beast Master

I saw the trailer, but had no idea what to expect. I thought it was going to be a cheesy feel good drama or something that was supposed to be a sad drama/thriller.

I was pleasantly surprised and hooked from the first episode.

Aye swimae.

• Beast Master

That would have been perfect. O.O

Aye swimae.

• SwimVIP Banned

Maybe in another season. The show takes place in 1983. That song didn't come out until 1985.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Beast Master

Yeah, I think the next season will take place sooner than that though - based on some of the last minute stuff from the last episode.

Aye swimae.