What's the last thing that made you consciously cringe?
2168   55

???

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Babbling

Replying to this thread.

Replying to this thread.

You really gotta do better than that.
    What was the objective here?

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Replying to this thread.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimVIP Banned

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

Anything either of the candidates do these days is prime cringe material tbh familia.

Buddy, you're probably the lamest cyberbully I've ever come across. Fifteen year olds on Reddit are better at this than you are.

Is this halfhearted excuse of a "troll" post the best you can do? Shit, even if it isn't, does spending all day feIlating yourself on a cartoon message board fulfill you somehow? Or do you just do it because deep down you know you have nothing to live for and are just whiling away the days until you finally stick that gun in your mouth and pull the trigger because you can't stand yourself?

• Toonami

That sketch from the most recent episode of Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio about the deformed-looking babies.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

empty_cookie_jar said:

Buddy, you're probably the lamest cyberbully I've ever come across. Fifteen year olds on Reddit are better at this than you are.

Is this halfhearted excuse of a "troll" post the best you can do? Shit, even if it isn't, does spending all day feIlating yourself on a cartoon message board fulfill you somehow? Or do you just do it because deep down you know you have nothing to live for and are just whiling away the days until you finally stick that gun in your mouth and pull the trigger because you can't stand yourself?

https://m.popkey.co/d7edf3/Xgka5.gif

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

I like Brad Neely's stuff back when he was releasing stuff on like Superdeluxe and YouTube, but I never could get into the China, IL series or anything else.

That sounds pretty bad though.

Why would you insinuate that I'm an SJW, sir?

empty_cookie_jar said:

Why would you insinuate that I'm an SJW, sir?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZNpXWUsy68

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimStar

when i was on mal and this dude told me that i better stop talking about his favorite show or else he'd follow me around and shit on the fate series everytime i'd post something.

KOREAN CARTOONS ARE SOME SERIOUS BUZINESS.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

Whoa hey you best step off my chinese cartoon waifu right f**kin now b4 u get rekt i'm an anime pro with over fifteen years experience in hacking
    fsljfalksja;ijalsjfhg

Who's triggered?

• SwimStar

Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘anime watcher’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and taste in quality within the medium of anime, over any american show in the past 20 years. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony american blessing.
    But because, I am enlightened by my taste in anime.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Banned

So little effort, so much "Grrrrrrrrr"

I should have spent so much more time in IB

• Banned

Lulz.....Thor makes the post and barely gets a complete sentence....I quote Thor and all of a sudden I'm popping lead tablets for pain.

Poor guy........He didn't have determination

It's ok Empty_Cookie_Jar, you won't die here.

But you should know not to get between a professional virgin and his anime if you're on MAL. They will do things that might be labeled "insane" at the inevitable trial.

• SwimLegend

I was watching a stupid show called Hot Bench and judge Bachman asked 2 black sisters if they were raised together. That was the last time I remember cringing

Oh bother...

I get at least one or two good cringes any time I watch newer episodes of Family Feud when ridiculous answers come on the board or the contestants say the dumb shit.

I haven't really been working on my TV court drama game.