Picked the lawnmower up and threw it
681   30

I got mad because I kept pulling the cord really hard and it wouldn't turn on.

silly man.

check the plugs.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Plugs?

Zenigundam said:

Plugs?

-__- spark plugs yoo hoo

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Or the gas tank maybe

i didn't want to ask if there was gas. i would think he checked...but then again...

Or maybe he forgot to choke it before starting it

yeah. that too. wait...

@Zenigundam do you even know how to lawnmower?

How do I choke it?

Where's Perf when I need her?

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

How do I choke it?

Where's Perf when I need her?

i loled

Oh bother...

There should a button next to the gas tank. Press it at least 3x then pull the cord. It should start up but first make sure that it has a full tank of gas

Thanks, but why aren't there instructions for this? Smh...

Kudasai said:

There should a button next to the gas tank. Press it at least 3x then pull the cord. It should start up but first make sure that it has a full tank of gas

actually it should be a little bubble type rubber piece that's semi transparent. push it 3x. pull cord at least 3x

repeat.

What she said

Zenigundam said:

Thanks, but why aren't there instructions for this? Smh...

come on man. don't tell me you can't lawnmower. i lawnmower. i know you can do this.

I think it'll work, but now I've got too much pride to go back out there and do it, especially when I threw the lawnmower.

This is my first time.

Zenigundam said:

This is my first time.

sweet jebus. i'm more manly than you.

Everybody has a first time.

But cuter

but...come on. you're like 21, 23? you NEVER mowed a lawn?

ok...go out and try it again. and report back.