Taking a drug test for my new job
664   24

Should I drink beforehand?

• SwimStar

?

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Banned

POOP

No not that. Booze.

Zenigundam said:

Should I drink beforehand?

why?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Special Snowflake

FieryDoom said:

http://www.gosallaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/shutterstock_30260470.jpg

Isn't buzzed supposed to come before tipsy?

Memento Mori

Why not?

Zenigundam said:

Why not?

but...why?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

That would be extremely inconsiderate. You should bring the booze with you. What if the person administering the drug test could use a cold one too?

• SwimSage Banned

Yeah, go for it.

• SwimLegend

yes

Oh bother...

• Banned

@bnmjv
    I guess not to some people?

I mean, I didn't make the pic, I just looted it from somewhere.

POOP

I heard cough medicine might cause you to test positive for drugs. And poppy seed bagels too!

• SwimPeanut

Does your new employer include drug testing on suspicion? Like, if the boss thinks you're acting a little weird, can he just pull you aside in the middle of your shift and have you tested?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Helper

I hope that you studied really hard for it

• SwimParagon

No. You should be sober for this. Drinking is for your off time, Zeni. Your OFF TIME.

:P

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Thunder Goddess

drink water. I don''t know what the acceptable cut off for alcohol is on a u-tox is, but it's pretty low - something that indicates that maybe you had one or two drinks a couple of days ago. I'd stop now and switch to non-alcoholic beverages, because ethanol hangs in your urine for about four days.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Practiced some restraint for once and didn't!

Come to think of it, I haven't had a drink since yesterday morning... Maybe it's time to take a peek in the fridge...

Oh that's not good. So I might be screwed then even though I didn't drink for at least twenty-four hours between yesterday and my drug test.

• IB

We've been through this.. Bad idea babycakes

Established October 30, 2004

• SwimParagon

Zenigundam said:

Practiced some restraint for once and didn't!

Come to think of it, I haven't had a drink since yesterday morning... Maybe it's time to take a peek in the fridge...

Nuuuuuuuuuuu. I mean, unless you already took the drug test. Then sure, you earned it.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv