Do you really think [as] will play "Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate" at 9:00P on July 30th?
260   5

• King Of the Hill Banned

It's a fault of the way the schedule works, and I can't help but be curious.

I don't think they've ever done such a thing. Even when The Venture Bros. aired at 8:00P a few years ago, they aired edited TV-14 versions of a few episodes that would normally be MA.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Helper

I think it's possible.

[as] has been around long enough that pretty much everyone should know that there's different programming on the CN channel after a certain time. Plus Family Guy pushes envelopes all over the place at this point and they are on a network channel during prime time on Sundays. And there is still that buffer zone going on between the last CN show of the evening and 'Rick & Morty' so it's not like going straight from Gumball's last G-rated school adventure to Beth considering whether or not to upgrade Jerry's tackle with some sort of intergalactic Black & Decker model.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh... then again, 9:00 is outside the "safe harbor" that most channels follow in regards to adult programming. Most kids will probably still be up at that hour regardless of whether or not they're watching a cartoon channel.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

That's a Rick & Morty episode, right??

Yup.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

Truly.