Things that magically seem to grasp your attention
1356   47

• Banned

doesn't matter where I am...if I see sheet music or something that has what looks like music notes on it...I have to get it...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Manowarrior

Do you play an instrument?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Beast Master

Reptiles.

Aye swimae.

• Banned

A long time ago...clarinet...but then I had orthodontic surgery and then couldn't play a reed instrument again

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

What kinds?

• Special Snowflake

Randomly placed kanji, cause I try to read it. I usually can.

Memento Mori

• Manowarrior

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

A long time ago...clarinet...but then I had orthodontic surgery and then couldn't play a reed instrument again

That sucks.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Beast Master

All of them. @_@

Especially snakes though.

Aye swimae.

• Banned

It's ok...I took up art instead

• Swimuminati

Do you want to be in the band?

Trains. If I'm by a railroad crossing and I hear a train coming I will stop what I'm doing to see a train come flying by.

• Banned

No

• Banned

Kudasai said:

Trains. If I'm by a railroad crossing and I hear a train coming I will stop what I'm doing to see a train come flying by.

My uncle used to collect csx trains

• Swimuminati

your loss...we're gonna be big

• SwimNinja

Planes flying overhead. I always have to look.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Remember the little people

• Banned

Isn't that normal tho? Like planes and helicopters

• Swimuminati

ofcourse....who else am I going to show off my success and fame to....

• SwimSage Banned

No one said titties yet?

• Banned

((Boycotts your band))

• Banned

Boobs don't do it for me