I think it's washing machines that eat socks
254   12

• Special Snowflake

And dryers have just been getting all the blame because no one notices missing socks until it's time to fold the laundry. Think about it. The drum in a dryer doesn't have any openings big enough for a sock to fit through when it's closed, but the drum in a washing machine has all that mystery space under the agitator (spinny thing).

• Swimuminati

you're alive

alt text

• Special Snowflake

:D Yep. I'd post more, but the new layout of the boards is weird and offputting.

Edit: See? The old smileys don't even work now.

• Beast Master

Mixboy said:

you're alive

alt text

This. Thiiiiiiiiiis.

Aye swimae.

• Swimuminati

DrPheelgood said:

:D Yep. I'd post more, but the new layout of the boards is weird and offputting.

Edit: See? The old smileys don't even work now.

They done fudged it up, but the resistance is alive and well alt text

• Special Snowflake

Glad to see some people I recognize here. How's the Substance Abuse Crew been?

• Swimuminati

not good...it's, uh, bit of a shambles... @UnderCoverDisOrder hates this new setup so he kicked rocks....other members haven't completely disappeared but they're seldom here...we need you...oh captain my captain

• IB Banned

Just post plz

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Special Snowflake

XD Well, I've actually been enjoying the sober life lately. I think my problem was minor enough that I can control my drinking later on, but I need to get some shit sorted out first. For one thing, I can't drink in a halfway house. lol

• Swimuminati

oh, good good

halfway house huh? sounds rough....you'll be alright though, just ask yourself what Gene Starwind would do....then don't do that because he was not a smart man

• SwimHero

you know i been noticing my sock count dwindling for a while now and im starting to think the same thing...

Janeway Rules!

• Special Snowflake

It's nice to see that you're doing well. Stay sober.

Memento Mori