conversation with my lawyer about suing ASMB
171   10

• Banned

me: yo lawyer, what up dog?

my lawyer: ayyy gee gee whats up?

me: nothing much, just pooping and farting BAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

my lawyer: ahahahahahahahaa stop it you're gonna make me choke on my sandwich.

me: yo man we gotta sue da asmb cos da mods aren't banning who i said to ban.

my lawyer: WHAT? THATS OUTRAGEOUS! we'll sue the mods! we'll sue the adult swim network! we'll sue EVERYONE WHO POSTS ON THE BOARDS! we'll even sue time warner!

me: aight yo dog keep it real.

my lawyer: you're the coolest gangsta ass funny poop joke guy and you have a huge wiener.

• Beast Master

Aye swimae.

Your lawyer eats paint chips.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Check It Out!

"and you have a huge wiener"

but hey wtf man why am I getting sued too? I just told you i love the Gurf videos

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

but hey wtf man why am I getting sued too? I just told you i love the Gurf videos

i'm not gurf, though, he's my cousin

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

also its not personal, but i cant just pick and choose who gets sued, i want everyone to know i mean business. sorry bro.

• SwimSage Banned

If any of us were worth suing do you think we'd be here?

• Check It Out!

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

I never said you were Gurf!

• Check It Out!

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

also its not personal, but i cant just pick and choose who gets sued, i want everyone to know i mean business. sorry bro.

No f**k this im countersuing for defamation
    See you in court you fat piece of shit!

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

I never said you were Gurf!

DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME DATS EMOTIONAL DISTRESS WHICH IS A SUABLE OFFENSE