Took an hour
263   15

to make dinner and clean up. Gah.

Didn't drink today either. Probably only the fourth or fifth day this year that that's happened.

Gee Gee was talkin smack about you while you were gone.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Haha seriously?

Yeah

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimSage Banned

I'm still creeped out that you want to f**k me in a washing machine.

What'd he say?

• Swimuminati

wait...you made Gee Gee's dinner?

Wasn't like that. It was supposed to be a survival adventure.

Nah myself. I was kinda hungry. Ate too much too quickly and have a stomach ache now.

• Swimuminati

@mcgeegee made a thread about someone making him dinner and here you come with your thread about making dinner...coincidence? I think not?

• Beast Master

Zeni...

Aye swimae.

• SwimSage Banned

Mixboy said:

@mcgeegee made a thread about someone making him dinner and here you come with your thread about making dinner...coincidence? I think not?

Hmmm....you have a good point there.

Zeni you got an alibi?

I turned down his advances to me earlier and he goes to mcgeegee's place! It all makes sense. o_O

• Banned

Mixboy said:

stop it if me and zeni were da same person da world wouldn't be able to contain our awesomeness

• Swimuminati

ric_man said:

Mixboy said:

Hmmm....you have a good point there.

Zeni you got an alibi?

I turned down his advances to me earlier and he goes to mcgeegee's place! It all makes sense. o_O

alt text

• Swimuminati

mcgeegee said:

Mixboy said:

stop it if me and zeni were da same person da world wouldn't be able to contain our awesomeness

and you couldn't bang each other....that's why I made no such insinuation