GeeGee
226   8

• SwimSage Banned

@mcgeegee

alt text

Please dun get me banned!

• SwimSage Banned

@770312 Not even one reply!
    I think you meant worst thread ever didn't you?

• Banned

bar har har har no one replied to your thread cos they is scared of my lawyer BAR HAR HAR HAR!

• Beast Master

No one wanted to ruin the glory of this thread.

Aye swimae.

• SwimSage Banned

mcgeegee said:

bar har har har no one replied to your thread cos they is scared of my lawyer BAR HAR HAR HAR!

I wish you success in your suing. I must admit I'm jealous of @Chocolate_Soda since he's getting triple sued.

• Banned

ric_man said:

mcgeegee said:

I wish you success in your suing. I must admit I'm jealous of @Chocolate_Soda since he's getting triple sued.

you are so stupid, getting sued is a bad thing. omg you make me look like i didn't repeat third grade twice.

• SwimSage Banned

mcgeegee said:

ric_man said:

mcgeegee said:

you are so stupid, getting sued is a bad thing. omg you make me look like i didn't repeat third grade twice.

HA! I just baited you! Reported to the mods for calling me stupid!

• SwimSage Banned

ric_man said:

mcgeegee said:

ric_man said:

mcgeegee said:

HA! I just baited you! Reported to the mods for calling me stupid!

alt text