642   22

• Check It Out!

is better looking than MC to tha double G

• Beast Master

Aye swimae.

• Swimuminati

and I think he's the top...right?

Idk what Nagle or MCGaGa look like.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Check It Out!

Gurf gets laid may more than G-squared

• Check It Out!

Naglfar and McGungan are chiseled from the jawlines of the gods

• Banned

DONT MAKE FUN OF NAVEN he's going through a personal right now

• Check It Out!

I'm not making fun of anyone. I said he's better looking than you. That's like the opposite of making fun cuz you're like one of the best looking dudes on this planet.

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

I'm not making fun of anyone. I said he's better looking than you. That's like the opposite of making fun cuz you're like one of the best looking dudes on this planet.

i'm starting to like you. maybe i can convince my lawyer to leave you out of da lawsuit. im not making any promises.

• Beast Master

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

i'm starting to like . maybe i can convince my lawyer to leave out of da lawsuit. im not making any promises.

Aye swimae.

• Banned

770312 said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

i'm starting to like . maybe i can convince my lawyer to leave out of da lawsuit. im not making any promises.

STOP IT DIS IS MISREPRESENTAIOTN AND DATS DA BIGGEST THING YOU CAN GET SUED FOR!

• Beast Master

mcgeegee said:

770312 said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

STOP IT DIS IS MISREPRESENTAIOTN AND DATS DA BIGGEST THING YOU CAN GET SUED FOR!

Aye swimae.

• Banned

770312 said:

mcgeegee said:

770312 said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

you are making me so mad i could enter a vortex

• Check It Out!

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

i'm starting to like you. maybe i can convince my lawyer to leave you out of da lawsuit. im not making any promises.

Nah lol that ship already sailed. The counter suit is happening.

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

FORK YOU

• Check It Out!

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

FORK YOU

keep going. more fuel for the fire. this is all being documented for the defamation case!

• Beast Master

mcgeegee said:

770312 said:

mcgeegee said:

770312 said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

you are making me so mad i could enter a

Aye swimae.

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

FORK YOU

keep going. more fuel for the fire. this is all being documented for the defamation case!

DEFAMATE DIS gives you da finger while a hot chick kisses his face

• Check It Out!

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

FORK YOU

the judge is gonna love this

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

mcgeegee said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

FORK YOU

the judge is gonna love this

tell da judge he can suck it too!GEEGEE IS A ROCK STAR!

• Check It Out!

im being counseled by my lawyer to cease communication with you until after the trial.