4

When the allies killed hitler
892   22

  • SwimDandy Banned
    4

    He was in a giant flying war machine. A zeppelin.
    But instead of gas (god f**king damnit) it was exhaust from the...from the uhh, when they burned the jews. Thats why he was doing it cuz he needed to power his giant flying war machine.

    Oops


  • Babbling
    0

    Obama found Saddam and Hitler and Obama hiding in a bunker and he killed them all in sword battle like a fuking Boss.


  • Babbling
    1

    ThorsPenor said:

    Obama found Saddam and Hitler and Obama hiding in a bunker and he killed them all in sword battle like a fuking Boss.

    Obama killed himself? Then who is in the White House?

    Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!


  • Other Anime
    1

    The history books in Texas got really weird within the past decade

    Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!


  • SwimDandy Banned
    0

    Cant change history, bro

    Oops


  • 0

    and that zeppelin became fanta soda

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • Babbling
    0

    tsar4 said:

    ThorsPenor said:

    Obama found Saddam and Hitler and Obama hiding in a bunker and he killed them all in sword battle like a fuking Boss.

    Obama killed himself? Then who is in the White House?

    Obama was Osama the whole time! That's one crafty Muslim. He played all of us.


  • 1

    A jew powered Zepeleninininini?
    What madness is this?!

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • SwimDandy Banned
    0

    Its pure genius

    Oops


  • IB
    0

    pretty creative.. I'll give you that.

    whatevah..


  • SwimDandy Banned
    0

    I hope history repeats itself.....

    -_-'

    Oops


  • Banned
    0

    Actually, Hitler escaped to South America. America didn't release any details of this because of the post war propaganda, and the truth didn't benefit those in power at the time.


  • 0

    Hes in the same resort with 2Pac, Michael, Elvis and Bigfoot too.

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • Banned
    0

    Except the FBI doesn't know about them...

    https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view


  • 0

    Oh I know about those conspiracies.
    I love that kinda stuff too.
    Like how Mengele's procedures continues in South America along with all sorts of other big time Nazis...
    Ive seen the Boys from Brazil too man.
    Its just... Its silly to even talk about this.
    Hes totz dead by now anyway.

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • Helper
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    and that zeppelin became fanta soda

    I always found it odd that Sprite was originally a flavor of Fanta and later became its own soda brand while Coca Cola released a lime ("limette") Fanta shortly thereafter.


  • Banned
    0

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Oh I know about those conspiracies.
    I love that kinda stuff too.
    Like how Mengele's procedures continues in South America along with all sorts of other big time Nazis...
    Ive seen the Boys from Brazil too man.
    Its just... Its silly to even talk about this.
    Hes totz dead by now anyway.

    He's obviously dead now, but I think it highlights how much Russia lied about a lot of WWII stuff.


  • SwimDandy Banned
    0

    Meme_Magic said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Oh I know about those conspiracies.
    I love that kinda stuff too.
    Like how Mengele's procedures continues in South America along with all sorts of other big time Nazis...
    Ive seen the Boys from Brazil too man.
    Its just... Its silly to even talk about this.
    Hes totz dead by now anyway.

    He's obviously dead now, but I think it highlights how much Russia lied about a lot of WWII stuff.

    At least they did something.
    Unlike we know who.

    Oops


  • 0

    "killed"

    IE: all expenses paid retirement in South America.


  • SwimDandy Banned
    0

    He was a hero to a lot of people.

    Heros deserve a nice vacay.

    Oops


  • SwimFan Banned
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    and that zeppelin became fanta soda

    freaking hilarious !!! ...

    the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

    subject too change ...


Log in to reply