Leave for Chicago tomorrow.....
768   24

• Banned

I leave tomorrow nite at 7pm from Denver on the Amtrak.

If anybody wants to meet up, holla @ your boy.

I didn't know Denver and Chicago were also in Texas.

So you'll be in Chicago on Friday, Tampa on Saturday, Boston on Sunday, and then back in Chicago on Sunday afternoon after making out with a French model on the train ride back I'm guessing.

• Banned

Nah Zeni -- I head back towards Tex-Ass after Chicago. Think I go thru Saint Louis though, albeit briefly.

• Puppy Power

Zenigundam said:

So you'll be in Chicago on Friday, Tampa on Saturday, Boston on Sunday, and then back in Chicago on Sunday afternoon after making out with a French model on the train ride back I'm guessing.

Lulz

09/13/03

• Banned

Why are you traveling so much lately?

• Puppy Power

So, Westie poo, how many ASMBers did you end up meeting?

09/13/03

• Banned

SandStone said:

He's not.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

SandStone said:

I'm in my 30s. I figured if I'm going to do it -- then do it sort of thing...

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

SandStone said:

He's not.

What do you mean? He's faking traveling? Why the f**k would someone do that?

• Banned

westparck said:

SandStone said:

I'm in my 30s. I figured if I'm going to do it -- then do it sort of thing...

Understandable.

• Banned

I've always had a fondness for Chicago...the pier....the shops....the fact that the city actually shuts down at night vs NYC...amaze

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Check It Out!

SandStone said:

CyberBully360 said:

SandStone said:

He's not.

You don't know Westpark.

• Banned

@Sandstone -- the older I get and I'm not that old - more cynical I guess I become. The more I figure I better just do whatever and get it done.

I actually have a dream. I want to visit every country on earth at least once.

Also every state/territory of every European nation and every province state of Canada, Mexico and the USA. I also wanna bang a different chick from each state in each of the 50 states and in every US territory.

And I'm being dead serious about that. I've even calculated the probable cost -- 150-200k for the traveling -- who knows how much for the broads.

But yea I figure I can get it all done by around age 55 -- then it'll be about time to die.

As for all these other people I'm honestly baffled why they think me doing a cheap traveling(I'm staying with relations and in hostels) gig is a big deal. Its really not -- and I'm boring -- or at least I think I'm boring.

Dane in the Ass -- PM me your contact details. I'll be in Chi-town tomorrow night. I'll let you know the time/place after I check in to my hostel and get situated or whatever.

If you want to hang out. if not, shrugs

• Banned

SandStone said:

CyberBully360 said:

SandStone said:

He's not.

It's an idiot pretending to be another idiot.....It's just an elaborate troll.......Babbling knows this but it's kinda new if you weren't a Babbler

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Puppy Power

SandStone said:

CyberBully360 said:

SandStone said:

He's not.

All I know is that we were purportedly a floor apart and we somehow didn't connect. Dude's playing an elaborate game with someone else's SN.

09/13/03

• Babbling

Chicago "don't want nobody nobody sent."

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• IB

I loved Chicago

Established October 30, 2004

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

SandStone said:

CyberBully360 said:

SandStone said:

He's not.

It's an idiot pretending to be another idiot.....It's just an elaborate troll.......Babbling knows this but it's kinda new if you weren't a Babbler

L olol u still don't nbrllllll believe me! Oh well.

The city and skyline in ur video doobster was Denver. Google it if u don't believe me.

• Banned

tsar4 said:

Chicago "don't want nobody nobody sent."

I truly mean this: ur 1 of the few posters on here I'd like to have a beer with.

• Banned

Chicago is awesome. I loved the pier and walking into art exhibits for free.