We knew florida wasn't gonna be left out
1534   45

• Banned

Shot with a rifle, no less......No altercation, no scuffle, no way to say "He was going for a gun" and he still got blasted.

Oh well, at least they didn't kill him.

http://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimParagon

Yay, Florida wins! Boo, "not killing" counts as winning.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

We haven't seen Bucket in a bit..... just sayin'

If you gotta go go with a smile

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimPunk Banned

• SwimLegend

Why'd you shoot me?

I dunno

facepalm

Oh bother...

• Other Anime

"And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me, he said, ‘I don’t know.'”

Good to know that they can get away with firing at unarmed civilians if all they have to do is shrug it off

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

how many other people here live somewhere that black people are free to argue in the streets without being shot...

• Check It Out!

handcuffed him after finding no weapon
    lol f**king cops
    "well he's not armed so what do we do?"
    "proceed as if he's armed"
    "you got it chief!"

• Check It Out!

i honestly dont know what to make of this

he shot an unarmed citizen, which is f**ked
    but what's worse in the current national climate is that he shot an unarmed black man
    the north miami pd is saying the officer was hispanic though...so like...still race war or nah?

• IB Banned

idk why they just cant shoot at the leg or knee. its not hard to shoot.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Check It Out!

Viperslayer said:

idk why they just cant shoot at the leg or knee. its not hard to shoot.

They did shoot his leg.

This time.

• Banned

I'm confused by the last few posts.....Y'all realize this was an innocent man and he didn't deserve to be shot anywhere, right?

• Check It Out!

CyberBully360 said:

I'm confused by the last few posts.....Y'all realize this was an innocent man and he didn't deserve to be shot anywhere, right?

Absolutely. Im not condoning the act at all. In fact, quite the opposite. I hate cops. But im just worried this is gonna be more anti-white fuel for the BLM fore despite the cop being described as hispanic.

• Banned

The cop that shot the dude in the car was Asian, so while I too am fed up with the cop shit I do see a lot of the hate is misguided.

• SwimSage Banned

Wow, the last couple shootings had some arguable circumstances but this one seems f**ked.

• Check It Out!

CyberBully360 said:

The cop that shot the dude in the car was Asian, so while I too am fed up with the cop shit I do see a lot of the hate is misguided.

Cant we just join together and end this racial divide and scream "F**K THE PO-LICE" as a united front?

• Check It Out!

ric_man said:

Wow, the last couple shootings had some arguable circumstances but this one seems f**ked.

Yeah its rather blatant. About as much as the Oscar Grant shooting at Oakland BART.

I'm wondering what part of training says it's a perfectly reasonable response to even pull the gun out for a man laying in the street with his hands in the air. The shooting is bad enough, but how does anyone look at that situation and say "My life feels threatened, I should be ready to protect myself"?

Do the cops not get tasers anymore or something? Why is the gun the first thing they reach for?

If you're going to be a dick, at least go all in.

CyberBully360 said:

The article I read said that the police were responding to a report that people were fighting in the street, and that one of them had a gun. That sort of explains the "shoot first; ask questions later" approach. Not that it justifies it in any way. Turns out the Vic was a psychiatrist or something like that, and was attempting to console an autistic individual who had with him a toy truck. Sad story is sad.

• Banned

This clip should be evident of the kind of gross power our law enforcement wields

https://www.facebook.com/WaveOfActionOfficial/videos/792631770882469/