Tough breakfast decision
692   42

I can either go with eggs and toast or I can go with a couple of bagels with cream cheese. There's also cereal too, but I rarely eat cereal even though I like it. Hmmmm.. What to do, what to do...

eggs and toast.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

That's what I'm leaning toward. Need more time to think this through...

nah..you don't

eggs over medium. toast with jam.

protein, grain.

get the day going right.

you have a lawn to mow. >.>

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

I just kicked it with an everything bagel, home fries, and an iced coffee with a turbo shot from Dunkin.

Sending out some blast emails from home office today and then rockin the new offroad machine around the beach.

If you gotta go go with a smile

discolemonade said:

you have a lawn to mow. >.>

DiscoTrump.

I was thinking scrambled though.

scrambled with cheese?

and what's this discotrump all about eh?

That sounded delicious until you said Dunkin. I can't even get the big breakfast with hot cakes from McD's anymore because, while it tasted good, I felt all the unsaturated fat and cholesterol entering my body at alarming rates.

those bagel things at DD are pretty damn good.

Yep scrambled with cheese. Maybe some taylor ham too. Wow this idea keeps growing.

One of my friends used to make migrant worker jokes with me. "Mexican, Puerto Rican, close enough. You wear a Mark Sanchez jersey all the time."

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

That sounded delicious until you said Dunkin. I can't even get the big breakfast with hot cakes from McD's anymore because, while it tasted good, I felt all the unsaturated fat and cholesterol entering my body at alarming rates.

Shut up and drink with me.....

Zenigundam said:

Yep scrambled with cheese. Maybe some taylor ham too. Wow this idea keeps growing.

One of my friends used to make migrant worker jokes with me. "Mexican, Puerto Rican, close enough. You wear a Mark Sanchez jersey all the time."

pt 1 ~ yes...do that. you will feel awesome.

pt 2 ~ wha...what?

• Banned

discolemonade said:

Disco, come and play with me... I want to get crazy today.

WHERE THE F**K IS DUZI!??!

I've gone over a day without drinking. It's time...

Sawdamizer said:

discolemonade said:

Disco, come and play with me... I want to get crazy today.

WHERE THE F**K IS DUZI!??!

you know i would if i could.

she's safe. she was outside 'radiator springs' pretty sure she's sleeping off this cross country thing.

also...you should be getting some 'mail' today.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I've gone over a day without drinking. It's time...

New toy... you should come wreck it with me....

Pt 1: I'll probably have a really bad case of... Eh... Maybe not.

Pt 2: He lives in No. VA and the people who cut his lawn are Mexs/Guatemalans, so he likes to group me in with his family farm hands by association since I'm ethnically Hispanic. Thus, DiscoTrump for the Mexican connexican I was making.

eat a good homemade breakfast. you will feel good.

and ready for a day of drinking.

sawdy needs us.

Haha all right! Let's take that thing on the highway!