ESports gamers are salty
147   10

• Banned

Leave Kimmel alone!

https://youtu.be/wZJHhM5uKlg

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

You're still on this?!

• Banned

I stand by my theory that Monkey Man was wining and dining with the aristocrats while a group of esports athletes beat you up and took your copy of Street Fighter V.

• Banned

I was just noticing the immense amount of salt. Besides, Jimmy Kimmel? He's like...the least threatening talk show host ever. It's like being pissed off at the cast of Kimmy Schmidt. You could...but why?

• Banned

So much salt from non-athletes.

You didnt watch the vid I posted huh?
    Course not.
    Its pretty much specifically about Kimmel and this whole HAET TEH GAEMERS kinda schtick.
    You just love to dance in the palm of the old tv stars and the like huh?
    The only way to win is to not play at all.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

You're thinking of Colin Cowherd, who was outright vitriolic towards ESports athletes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f85kWTiSue4

See, I was joking (mostly), but this guy is just an asshole.

Kimmel is just the guy who gets death threats and mean tweets and reads them on the air for lulz. Dude is harmless, and I don't get why he deserves death threats.

I just rec you check that vid out.
    Its pretty much my stance on all of this stuff.
    I just wont give Kimmel the time of day or clicks his team thought up.
    He doesnt really haet gamers, neither does any big outlet really...
    They just know that if you flame their follows, youre gonna get views and votes and comments... And even if theyre all hate... Thats still money being made.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.