Finally got my first smart phone this week!
850   24

• Toonami

...and not even three full days later, my tablet dies on me. Anyone else feel like they can just never catch a break?

• SwimVIP Banned

God has abandoned you.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

At least you can GO Pokemon...

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimVIP Banned

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Toonami

DeusExMasquerade said:

God has abandoned you.

Definitely seems that way sometimes. Every time I finally get the money to upgrade or fix one thing, another breaks down. It's such a sure thing at this point that you could probably bet your life on it happening.

• Beast Master

But... It's 2016.

Aye swimae.

• Toonami

DeusExMasquerade said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk

At least she's trying to relate to young people. lol

• Toonami

770312 said:

But... It's 2016.

I never really had a need for one before. Used my tablet for stuff like games, videos, and apps and used an MP3 player for music. Calls and texts? Older phones cover those just fine.

• Toonami

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Not gonna lie, that is what prompted me to finally take the plunge. Guess I picked the right time to do it since I can't really use the tablet for anything anymore.

• SwimSuperStar

AntiLawnElement said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Not gonna lie, that is what prompted me to finally take the plunge. Guess I picked the right time to do it since I can't really use the tablet for anything anymore.

I will admit Pokemon Go was a strong motivator for my buying the phone I bought...the other was of course the fact that I needed an emergency phone.. Okay....actually, the latter was a cover story....

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• IB

Did you get the warranty?

Established October 30, 2004

• Babbling

AntiLawnElement said:

...and not even three full days later, my tablet dies on me. Anyone else feel like they can just never catch a break?

With my first two cars, yes. Anytime there was a major life event or I took any sort of check (Tax Refund, birthday gifts, etc) in my car to the bank, something would break on the car within a week.

Direct Deposit put a stop to that.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Other Anime

AntiLawnElement said:

Hey, only 7 weeks after I got my first smart phone.

...I'm still not playing Pokemon Go.

XBL: TakenIdiot (Destiny & The Division)
    PSN: ishikusui (Overwatch & Destiny)
    t/ @ishikusui

• Toonami

sahockeygrl15 said:

Did you get the warranty?

On the tablet? It was given to me as a gift back in I think 2013 or 2014. If it ever had a warranty, it's probably expired by now.

• Toonami

EyeOfPain said:

AntiLawnElement said:

You'll never become a Pokemon master with that attitude!

• Toonami

tsar4 said:

AntiLawnElement said:

With my first two cars, yes. Anytime there was a major life event or I took any sort of check (Tax Refund, birthday gifts, etc) in my car to the bank, something would break on the car within a week.

Direct Deposit put a stop to that.

Good to know that I'm not alone, but at the same time a little sad.

I got my first android phone couple weeks ago...kinda hate it...all I really needed was a phone that works...

The Big T

• Toonami

Thisidiot said:

I got my first android phone couple weeks ago...kinda hate it...all I really needed was a phone that works...

What all are you using it for? Aside from Pokemon go, I'm using mine as a Gameboy. Seems to get the job done.

• Other Anime

AntiLawnElement said:

EyeOfPain said:

AntiLawnElement said:

You'll never become a Pokemon master with that attitude!

Just as well. I could never be the very best anyway.

XBL: TakenIdiot (Destiny & The Division)
    PSN: ishikusui (Overwatch & Destiny)
    t/ @ishikusui

uh...a phone? well a tracfone...I don't really use it for a lot of anything and I sure as hell am not wasting minutes on apps...

The Big T

• SwimSuperStar

Thisidiot said:

uh...a phone? well a tracfone...I don't really use it for a lot of anything and I sure as hell am not wasting minutes on apps...

There is your problem....you need to get on an unlimited data plan in order to get the most out of a smartphone, be it Android or iPhone.

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!