the democratic Party is dieing out
6841   130

• Toonami

Trump is only making the Republican party stronger, WHEN he becomes our president America will become the horrific racist country we've always been depicted as in foreign television, this country has no future, every non-white non-heterosexual and Transgender person who can get out of this country, should, as soon as possible, for our own safety

mochi said:

America will become the horrific racist country we've always been depicted as in foreign television,

Can confirm.
    Am merrican living out of country and #1 thing I am asked is "How racist is America?" to which I answer "Very."

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Toonami

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

America will become the horrific racist country we've always been depicted as in foreign television,

Can confirm.
    Am merrican living out of country and #1 thing I am asked is "How racist is America?" to which I answer "Very."

could you please help me get out?, I'd like to leave the country but I can't and if I can't I WILL commit suicide

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

Can confirm.

could you please help me get out?, I'd like to leave the country but I can't and if I can't I WILL commit suicide

Nah man.
    its like that Flevance country in One Piece.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Toonami

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

Can confirm.

Nah man.

I'm not sure what that is, I haven't gotten that far into One Piece....is it an evil country run by white people?

• Banned

alt text

we're all gonna die.

POOP

• Toonami

FieryDoom said:

alt text

we're all gonna die.

I hope so, it'll save me the trouble of killing myself

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

Can confirm.

Nah man.

I'm not sure what that is, I haven't gotten that far into One Piece....is it an evil country run by white people?

Pretty much a country filled with White.
    The White country eventually went bad from the inside.
    Then everyone killed them and forced them to stay inside the country where they all died horribly.
    So... Yeah kinda

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Toonami

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

Can confirm.

Nah man.

Pretty much a country filled with White.
    The White country eventually went bad from the inside.
    Then everyone killed them and forced them to stay inside the country where they all died horribly.
    So... Yeah kinda

so Oda Predicted Donald Trump's Presidency....interesting

• Other Anime

alt text

• Toonami

BUU8800 said:

alt text

you think I'm joking but I'm serious

• Puppy Power

mochi said:

Seriously crazy.

09/13/03

Trump will get trumped by Trump courtesy of Trump inc from Trump by Trump for Trump and endorsed by Trump from Trump University.

• SwimHero

come on mochi, you are always looking at the bad side of things. things are bad no doubt but they will get better over time. there will always be groups of people trying to fight for justice and and for various different causes.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

Can confirm.

Do not say that ever again. I have never been mad at you, but I do not want to hear any of my friends threatening suicide joking or otherwise. It's not funny, cute, or warranted ever, period.

• Toonami

SandStone said:

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

Can confirm.

Do not say that ever again. I have never been mad at you, but I do not want to hear any of my friends threatening suicide joking or otherwise. It's not funny, cute, or warranted ever, period.

sorry, I'm extremely terrified is all

• Other Anime

mochi said:

BUU8800 said:

alt text

alt text

the worst thing that could happen is not nearly as bad as your imagination makes it out to be. any president will be fought back against by the rest of the country if s/he wanted to push through the things you fear. also, the conservative party has begun to open up to gender / sexuality concerns. it will take awhile, but the blowback you're seeing right now is from an ever-shrinking minority of the population. things might flare up if trump wins, but things are flaring up already and it's bound to happen in order to change minds and hearts on a large scale.

i'd say you've already seen the worst of the things you're most concerned about. i doubt you'll believe me, but i'm gonna say it anyways.

• Banned

mochi said:

SandStone said:

mochi said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mochi said:

Can confirm.

sorry, I'm extremely terrified is all

There is no reason to be afraid. Our country has lasted almost two and a half decades. We have been the most progressive country to ever exist, even at our worst. Our Country is strong and will survive the turmoil both emotional and physical that is going on at the moment. Not even Rome fell in a day, and they were much bigger than us and lasted over a millennia.

You need to relax, I know it is hard when feeling threatened, but you are not the only one. People are scared on all sides as our Society is changing so rapidly.

• SwimHero

nicely said gentlemen. remember mochi, the part of the republican party that has all these crazy views is made up of a majority white base. remember they are becoming an ever so shirking demographic.

Janeway Rules!

• IB

Plus, you can do what the Republicans did and make sure they get elected out of Congress with Not Republicans. Use their own weapon against them and we may make it through (hopefully) a four year Trump term unscathed.