Women of the boards
1633   73

• Banned

I kinda f**kin hate myself right now...I've reached VIB Rouge status in saphora today.....it's only July and I've spent over $1000 in there....

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

don't know what that is. but ok. spent too much?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Thunder Goddess

I bought moisturizer and a Burt's Bees chap stick last week at the drug store. Does that count?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

i have no idea. i bought bb cream, simple cleansing stuff, and crest 6x. and yarn.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

Damn, and I thought $120 was way too much.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Burts is expensive...I get the tinted lippy ones...$7

you spent 1000$, on foundation?

wow.

• Banned

Well sorta...I buy that every month....but I also bought over the months...eyeliners, eye shadow pallets, concealier in both flesh and green, primer, Dior mascara.....I spent it over time on lots of things

i rarely use makeup, except for special occasions, so i don't understand.

must be good stuff though (?)

• Thunder Goddess

What can I say? Guilty pleasure.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

I like it...and I wear it everyday...well everyday that I work...I mean I'm right in peoples faces talkin bout drugs...I wanna look good

• Banned

Burts is the shit...

Hmmmmm.

i get it. i just never wore makeup that much. but, i appreciate the women that can apply it well,

and not look like a clown. i buy neutrogeno or aveeno. i'm a cheapskate i suppose.

• Helper

That place smells funny.

I used the same tube of Mary Kay concealer for like 12 years.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Banned

Oh no no some of the drug store stuff is good...when I need a quick touch up or are too lazy to hit saphora I buy mabellenes fit me foundation...it's like $14 and work really well kinda like a bb cream

• Banned

That's no good....it's expired

• Helper

It did what I needed it to do right up until the day I couldn't squeeze any more out of it.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Banned

I honestly have never been to a Mary Kay party or used one of their products

i remember a couple years ago, i was going to finally buy that bareskin minerals. went into the store, got the

makeover. the lights were super bright. and it didn't look bad. i went directly to the bathroom, and i looked orange.

phuqn orange. i said..well, let me get home and play with it.

worst makeup ever.

280$ for the 'starter' shit. i took it back, and the chick was like, 'well...didn't you have the clerk do your makeup?

i was like 'yeah, and your place still sucks. money back please. and now.'

i just don't do/need makeup.