4

inappropriate pokestops
1480   31

  • Toonami
    1

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOMYrs4n9Z0

    nintendo needs some forethought


  • Toonami
    0

    ghostrek said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOMYrs4n9Z0

    nintendo needs some forethought

    what?


  • Check It Out!
    5

    did you just get confused by your own post? what the f**k?

    idk why im surprised...


  • 2

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    did you just get confused by your own post? what the f**k?

    idk why im surprised...

    Honestly, I was kinda caught off guard myself.
    Like how in the hell does this even happen?
    Does Ghostie have a split personality or something?

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • Check It Out!
    0

    rofl they put Eggsecute in the "eggs" part. It's a pokemon not an item lmao


  • Check It Out!
    1

    also graveyards kind of f**king make sense for catching ghost pokemon


  • Toonami
    0

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    did you just get confused by your own post? what the f**k?

    idk why im surprised...

    Honestly, I was kinda caught off guard myself.
    Like how in the hell does this even happen?
    Does Ghostie have a split personality or something?

    no!


  • SwimNinja
    0

    A graveyard here has a ton of pokestops in it.

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • 0

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    did you just get confused by your own post? what the f**k?

    idk why im surprised...

    Honestly, I was kinda caught off guard myself.
    Like how in the hell does this even happen?
    Does Ghostie have a split personality or something?

    no!

    Yes?

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • Toonami
    0

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    did you just get confused by your own post? what the f**k?

    idk why im surprised...

    Honestly, I was kinda caught off guard myself.
    Like how in the hell does this even happen?
    Does Ghostie have a split personality or something?

    no!

    Yes?

    any proof


  • 1

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    did you just get confused by your own post? what the f**k?

    idk why im surprised...

    Honestly, I was kinda caught off guard myself.
    Like how in the hell does this even happen?
    Does Ghostie have a split personality or something?

    no!

    Yes?

    any proof

    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence... yo.

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • 3

    PrincessUnikitty said:

    A graveyard here has a ton of pokestops in it.

    that's because graveyards are places that have things like mausoleums, statues, and sculptures all over the place. pokestops locations were seeded from another AR game that uses "points of interest" like sculptures, churches, historic landmarks, and other structures as portals. portals in the game ingress = pokestops and gyms in pokemon.


  • Toonami
    1

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    did you just get confused by your own post? what the f**k?

    idk why im surprised...

    Honestly, I was kinda caught off guard myself.
    Like how in the hell does this even happen?
    Does Ghostie have a split personality or something?

    no!

    Yes?

    any proof

    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence... yo.

    yes i also seen the boondocks


  • 0

    wacky1980 said:

    PrincessUnikitty said:

    A graveyard here has a ton of pokestops in it.

    that's because graveyards are places that have things like mausoleums, statues, and sculptures all over the place. pokestops locations were seeded from another AR game that uses "points of interest" like sculptures, churches, historic landmarks, and other structures as portals. portals in the game ingress = pokestops and gyms in pokemon.

    Im honestly surprised how many people dont know this.
    The game was called Ingress, and is still rather popular.
    They were able to make each gym and stop from their results and stats of the older game...
    Many even consider Pokemon GO to be the spiritual successor of Ingress, myself partially included.
    Like I honestly dont think Pokemon GO would have been this ig if Ingress didnt exist beforehand.
    it is also a good marker by which to see where pokemon go can and will head in the future.
    Like this is practically the Gama Release at this point... Like less than half of the material they have in store is out.
    I want to have hope for it.

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • IB
    0

    Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.


  • 0

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    ghostrek said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    did you just get confused by your own post? what the f**k?

    idk why im surprised...

    Honestly, I was kinda caught off guard myself.
    Like how in the hell does this even happen?
    Does Ghostie have a split personality or something?

    no!

    Yes?

    any proof

    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence... yo.

    yes i also seen the boondocks

    So who am I talking to now?
    Ghostrek or his other persona Ghostwars?

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • 0

    Everything Rooster Teeth does is so f**king cringe worthy.
    ... And yet I still continue to watch RWBY.

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • IB
    0

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Everything Rooster Teeth does is so f**king cringe worthy.
    ... And yet I still continue to watch RWBY.

    Day 5 is excellent.

    Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.


  • 0

    exactly right. we early ingress players submitted portals in our own towns, from buildings, water towers, churches, graveyards, monuments and landmarks. that info was folded into pokemon go. also, the map data that dictates where XM spawns is derived from actual google-tracked wifi spots and places where mobile data is heaviest, like coffee shops, bus stops, libraries, etc. pokemon spawn at higher rates in those places because it's (i'm guessing) the same data used to spawn XM in ingress.

    i can sit in my house, where there was an XM pool because of my wifi and mobile use, and watch pokemon spawn about every 15-20 minutes. go a block away, where there's no XM dotting the ingress map, and pokemon almost never show up.


  • 0

    -Ninja_Jesus- said:

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    Everything Rooster Teeth does is so f**king cringe worthy.
    ... And yet I still continue to watch RWBY.

    Day 5 is excellent.

    I heard about it.
    its a drama done by them?
    I dunno if I can take it seriously.
    Like their last movie was pretty f**king cringe, but I also get the feeling that was partially the point.
    The only reason I watch RWBY is because it IS horrible.
    But I like horrible animation if it has a story and not horrible characters.
    Ruby is best grill.

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • Banned
    1

    Ghosts bumps his own dead threads.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


Log in to reply