Ive had my phone a year!
316   10

• Banned

Another year and itll be paid off!

Im not getting another phone. Im really happy with this one.

• Babbling

Bought mine outright, rooted it Tuesday, flashed a bloat cleaner yesterday.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

Wait....You have a phone note?

I mean this is something I kinda want to laugh at, but I was not aware this was a thing so I'm wondering how many people can't actually afford these phones they are toting around.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Check It Out!

fugginlove said:

Another year and itll be paid off!

Im not getting another phone. Im really happy with this one.

I have an upgrade in October. Not sure what I'm going for this time around. Definitely something with high end camera and headphone music quality

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

I mean this is something I kinda want to laugh at, but I was not aware this was a thing so I'm wondering how many people can't actually afford these phones they are toting around.

I have payments on two phones, a tablet, and some headphones. Ive paid a lot of stuff off, too

You always had payments on your phone but it was hidden in the price. Tmobile decided to be honest about it.

• Banned

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

I have payments on two phones, a tablet, and some headphones. Ive paid a lot of stuff off, too

You always had payments on your phone but it was hidden in the price. Tmobile decided to be honest about it.

How do I have payments on something I paid cash for........Apple made my phone, Sprint is my carrier.....I have not paid apple another dime.

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

How do I have payments on something I paid cash for........Apple made my phone, Sprint is my carrier.....I have not paid apple another dime.

2 year contract

• Banned

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

2 year contract

LOL, no.

• SwimNinja

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

2 year contract

Not if he bought the phone outright with cash.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Assy McGee Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

2 year contract

LOL, no.

Shhh.

Your phone bill is actually payments on the phone for reasons I can't detail here.