Huh. Transgenders can serve openly in the military now.
632   29

• SwimParagon

As of June 30 of this year. That the last of the discriminatory bans? I think that's the last of the discriminatory bans.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Makes sense. Repeatedly digging new fox holes is integral to prolonged ground campaigns.

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

As of June 30 of this year. That the last of the discriminatory bans? I think that's the last of the discriminatory bans.

for now, we'll see how long the lifting of the ban sticks once the Drumph is in the caucasian house

• Check It Out!

• SwimParagon

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

for now, we'll see how long the lifting of the ban sticks once the Drumph is in the caucasian house

As garbage as F**kface von Clownstick's policies are, he actually has nothing against trans people. That's, like, polishing the turd, but at the very least the trans community is free to openly enlist in the Fourth Reich's military might.

• Check It Out!

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

As garbage as F**kface von Clownstick's policies are, he actually has nothing against trans people. That's, like, polishing the turd, but at the very least the trans community is free to openly enlist in the Fourth Reich's military might.

this post was like a roller coaster of agreeing and disagreeing for me XD

• SwimParagon

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

oh man. You... oh crap you're a Trump supporter aren't you. ._.

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

yes he is

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

he said nice things about Caitlin Jenner then took it back and said he supported the Anti-trans bathroom law when his party told him to

• ShoeHands

Oh fun. So I can trade my p***s for a v****a and fall under the lower PT standard now?

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• SwimParagon

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

he said nice things about Caitlin Jenner then took it back and said he supported the Anti-trans bathroom law when his party told him to

Wat. Coulda sworn his hate speech was limited to Mexicans and Muslims. O_o the more you know...

• Check It Out!

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Not at all! I think he's a terrible choice for president and overall just a terrible human being. But just because I dislike him and wish he'd make out with a j**saw doesn't mean I think comparing him to Hitler is reasonable. In Hitler's defense, he was intelligent.

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Wat. Coulda sworn his hate speech was limited to Mexicans and Muslims. O_o the more you know...

he hates everyone who isn't white, rich and Male, don't try to polish him, he's too much of a turd to even polish

Hilary is a Polished turd, Trump is JUST a turd and nothing else

• Check It Out!

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

yes he is

How many times have I said I'm voting for Bernie? Trump is one of the worst human beings on the planet and I've hated him since I was like 12 and understood what big business does to this country.

• Toonami

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

yes he is well he was a couple months ago...apperently he isn't now

• Check It Out!

and dont ever try to speak for me again

• Toonami

Chocolate_Soda said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

yes he is

How many times have I said I'm voting for Bernie? Trump is one of the worst human beings on the planet and I've hated him since I was like 12 and understood what big business does to this country.

I thought you were...I must be thinking of someone else

• Check It Out!

mochi said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

yes he is well he was a couple months ago...apperently he isn't now

I was never in support of Trump, and have been adamant about that since the day he announced his candidacy.

• Toonami

Chocolate_Soda said:

stop speaking for me then

• Check It Out!

mochi said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

stop speaking for me then

i never speak for you lmao

• SwimParagon

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Not at all! I think he's a terrible choice for president and overall just a terrible human being. But just because I dislike him and wish he'd make out with a j**saw doesn't mean I think comparing him to Hitler is reasonable. In Hitler's defense, he was intelligent.

Did... did you just say "it's not nice to insult Hitler like that"?