Why do leftists always threaten to moveo to Canada...
1141   36

• Banned

...but never Mexico? I mean, you're the ones who want unadulterated immigration from the southern border, but when time comes to flee the first place you can think of is whiter than America. Why so racist?

• Banned

It's because Canada is full of violent Muslims now, and while I'm somewhat confident my daughter's c******s will be hacked off with a nail file in Tijuana I'm not absolutely certain.

Canada shares a common language and a more hospitable climate, especially to people who aren't from the south.

• Check It Out!

Zenigundam said:

Canada shares a common language and a more hospitable climate, especially to people who aren't from the south.

there's also the economy that is more or less on track with America, as well as the superior health system.

Yeah and tarantulas crawling in your bed at night doesn't sound appealing. Pass!

• Toonami

Meme_Magic said:

...but never Mexico? I mean, you're the ones who want unadulterated immigration from the southern border, but when time comes to flee the first place you can think of is whiter than America. Why so racist?

I wouldn't move to Canada....to close to America

• Thunder Goddess

Did they ever stop to think that Canada probably doesn't want them?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Check It Out!

mochi said:

Meme_Magic said:

Well Euro countries are out because most of them welcome Muslims, who by religious doctrine are obligated to slaughter gays. At least with Christians the worst you get is hurtful words of hate.

Unless you wanna go to Eastern Europe? Up to you.

• King Of the Hill Banned

mochi said:

Meme_Magic said:

Just move to Japan.

[and then work yourself to death]

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Beast Master

Worst you get is hurtful words? I think there have been more than words..

Aye swimae.

• SwimPeanut

I'm not even a leftist, but if I want to flee this nation, I couldn't do so without doing some serious research about other nations and how their government systems work. I don't want to run into a situation with a thing that's perfectly legal here being a hanging offense someplace else.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Beast Master

You'd have to be into some weird shit to be worried about getting hanged....

Aye swimae.

• SwimFan

I'm the 'o' on the end of 'move'.

• Check It Out!

1938_Packard said:

I'm not even a leftist, but if I want to flee this nation, I couldn't do so without doing some serious research about other nations and how their government systems work. I don't want to run into a situation with a thing that's perfectly legal here being a hanging offense someplace else.

or a hanging offense here being a legal thing elsewhere, right Packie? after all, American law is the fundamental basis of morality!

• Check It Out!

770312 said:

i mean on a large scale. Christians as a whole don't make it a point to kill and mutilate gays. Not even those nutjobs at WBC are that out of touch with humanity.

Chocolate_Soda said:

770312 said:

i mean on a large scale. Christians as a whole don't make it a point to kill and mutilate gays.

Most white supremacist groups are equal parts anti-gay as they are anti-black/muslim/whatever.

And a f**kton of white supremacist groups are Christian extremists.

So.... Yeah, Christians can also be a problem in the same regard.

• Banned

E_NAD said:

It's because Canada is full of violent Muslims now, and while I'm somewhat confident my daughter's c******s will be hacked off with a nail file in Tijuana I'm not absolutely certain.

What daughter you got?

• Toonami

Blatch said:

mochi said:

Meme_Magic said:

Just move to Japan.

[and then work yourself to death]

wouldn't go there either, they hate Gays as much as America does

• Toonami

Chocolate_Soda said:

mochi said:

Meme_Magic said:

Well Euro countries are out because most of them welcome Muslims, who by religious doctrine are obligated to slaughter gays. At least with Christians the worst you get is hurtful words of hate.

I kinda think the lgbt community need our own country at this point...like how the mutants in X-men got Genosha

frankly not everything Magneto did was a terrible idea

• Check It Out!

mochi said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

mochi said:

Meme_Magic said:

I kinda think the lgbt community need our own country at this point...like how the mutants in X-men got Genosha

so you're in favor of segregation?

• Toonami

Chocolate_Soda said:

mochi said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

mochi said:

Meme_Magic said:

so you're in favor of segregation?

no, I'm in favor of getting the f**k out of trump land