So the zoo here is having a pokemon go event
303   8

• SwimNinja

$9 per person, going to be dropping lures every 30 minutes. And no one going to be paying attention to the real animals.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

A ton of places here are offering Pokémon go discounts...it's like "show us your strongest Pokémon and we'll give you 15% off

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Somebodys going to fall into an enclosure.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

Didn't we just get over the croc attack? Now we want kids to think they can actually mistake one for a krokorok?

Why, thank you for noticing!

• SwimNinja

covered_in_sponges said:

Somebodys going to fall into an enclosure.

All the better

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• IB

this will not end well.

• Banned

Neither will you....but I'm not hearing complaints

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Other Anime Banned

Dregsupreme said:

Didn't we just get over the croc attack? Now we want kids to think they can actually mistake one for a krokorok?

I laughed alot inside