Aren't all bans permanent now?
355   9

Aren't they?

• Banned

Yep...cause dicks

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

I got a ban permit and I'm not afraid to use it.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

Lolwut?

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Technically yes, but they can be reversed under certain circumstances. Nobody knows what those circumstances are specifically, but I suspect sucking a mean dick is among the criteria.

• Banned

The entire system is more arbitrary than it was on the old boards......One thing remains the same though.....If Percy gets you, hang that shit up.

The thing is, Perc has always been fair with me and I'm a total dick so I'm not sure how you get on his bad side.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Toonami

So all bans, no matter the reasoning, are permabans?

Just another reason this new forum is inferior to the old one.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Helper

When they ban someone, the only way they can do it is to set a permanent ban. They can't tell it to last a week and then it wears off. They can still reverse a ban if they want to later, but that's up to them to decide to do. Although I don't see why they can't leave notes for themselves to be like "unban this dude in 7 days on this date" and then it's a temp ban.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

The entire system is more arbitrary than it was on the old boards......One thing remains the same though.....If Percy gets you, hang that shit up.

The thing is, Perc has always been fair with me and I'm a total dick so I'm not sure how you get on his bad side.

He has a nut for me....

If you gotta go go with a smile