4

Ravie the Hedgehog
358   15

  • IB
    0

    Is the new Sanic game Sega is going to announce today. >.>

    <.<


  • Toonami
    0

    Sega's announcing a new Sonic game today?


  • 0

    Nuthin personel kid.

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • IB
    0

    Yeah there's going to be a stream tonight for Sonic's 25th anniversary talking about the future of Sonic, and I believe they are supposed to announce a game during it.

    The stream is from 9 PM to 1 AM EST


  • IB
    0

    It's fine :p


  • Toonami
    0

    BloodHawk1991 said:

    Yeah there's going to be a stream tonight for Sonic's 25th anniversary talking about the future of Sonic, and I believe they are supposed to announce a game during it.

    The stream is from 9 PM to 1 AM EST

    no offense to Sega but if it isn't one of the following I don't care

    1. a Proper third Adventure game,
    2. or a Colors style platformer with a PROPER special stage

  • IB
    0

    I'm really hoping for Sonic Adventure 3, I still need to play Colors at some point.


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    Oh yeah, that's today.


  • 1

    theyre finally making a game out of my fanfic i sent them 50 times over the last 3 years

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • SwimSage Banned
    1

    ShowItTaMe said:

    theyre finally making a game out of my fanfic i sent them 50 times over the last 3 years

    Well it has to be better than Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom.


  • 1

    ric_man said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    theyre finally making a game out of my fanfic i sent them 50 times over the last 3 years

    Well it has to be better than Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom.

    I dunno man...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9gPIpwJV7U

    Dem fanfics man... God damn.

    The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    True, what was I thinking?


  • IB
    0

    Are you sure it's not going to be Piglet the Hedgehog?

    #770215 #NeverForget


  • Toonami
    0

    BloodHawk1991 said:

    I'm really hoping for Sonic Adventure 3, I still need to play Colors at some point.

    play it, minus the lack of a Special stage it's exactly what a 3D Sonic game should have been from the start


  • Toonami
    0

    UncivillyPandaKa said:

    ric_man said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    theyre finally making a game out of my fanfic i sent them 50 times over the last 3 years

    Well it has to be better than Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom.

    I dunno man...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9gPIpwJV7U

    Dem fanfics man... God damn.

    I realize that game was meant as a "scathing" commentaty about people who draw porn of sonic....but I can't hear their point over the sound of my pencil scraping across the paper as I draw Sonadow porn


Log in to reply