Cop shoots dog at birthday party
776   33

• Banned

Seems like the usual #bluelivesmatter and #copslivesmatter crowds draw the line when it comes to killing dogs.

"Police in Wynnewood, Oklahoma arrived at the home of the Malones with a warrant for someone who had lived at the rental residence 10 years earlier, according to local TV station Fox 25.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/21/cop-uses-high-powered-rifle-to-shoot-chi

gawd damnit.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimHero

hey man i didnt need more reason to hate them.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Yeah, I shoulda seen Oklahoma was gonna be next on some dumb cop shit.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Check It Out!

CyberBully360 said:

Yeah, I shoulda seen Oklahoma was gonna be next on some dumb cop shit.

New Mexico might be due for another.

Arizona too. Its been a while since that dude was arrested for running a parking lot stop sign and taken in for surgery to open his stomach to find the pot the cop said he had. The vehicle and cavity searches on the poor man just werent enough. And then the hospital billed him for the surgery.

• Banned

everywhere is f**k'd

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Swimuminati

alt text

He should get life in prison for this. Just awful.

Not sure if more cop related violence is happening.
    Or more cop related violence makes great headlines and therefore is seen more often.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimHero

its the second part.
    theres always been cop related thuggery and sleaziness and the main reason you are hearing more about it now is thanks to social media.

Janeway Rules!

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Or more cop related violence makes great headlines and therefore is seen more often.

this is a way media is being used to keep the masses at bay. divide and conquer.

if one searches maybe a little bit longer and little bit harder, one would find that there are some cops that

actually do their job. to serve the community. to keep the peace.

just as in any instance, there will always be the same amount of bad with good.

yin/yang.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Unfortunately , even though we have yet to see some video on this, not just cops but people in general don't seem to realize they cant get away with shit anymore. There's always a camera somewhere watching. And it sucks about the dog . what usually happens is dogs , especially pit bulls , react to what's going on around them if things are calm , they'll be calm, if someone is agitated and hostile , they'll react by doing what's in their nature , barkng and growling and generally being defensive. This , again , is something people don't seem to understand.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

Nah , it's always been there , it;s just thast it's what gets ratings these days .

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Banned

It especially highlights how many police lack discipline under stress. I don't know if it's an issue that can really be solved without stepping up training to emphasize that.

A lot of cops also have personal vendettas against people, especially if they're hometown boys.

it is a complete lack of proper training.

• SwimParagon

discolemonade said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

this is a way media is being used to keep the masses at bay. divide and conquer.

if one searches maybe a little bit longer and little bit harder, one would find that there are some cops that

yin/yang.

But research is work. I dun wanna! EVERYTHING IS SEXIST AND RACIST AND EXPLODING!

...augh. speaking of sexist. im convinced media picks the worst possible feminists and meninists and plays them off each other. Just can't kumbaya.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

PerfectFlowingHair said:

discolemonade said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

yin/yang.

But research is work. I dun wanna! EVERYTHING IS SEXIST AND RACIST AND EXPLODING!

...augh. speaking of sexist. im convinced media picks the worst possible feminists and meninists and plays them off each other. Just can't kumbaya.

In their defense I wanna see Big Red Feminist fight Big Gay Republican duke it out all Pay Per view style.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

"If I had a dog, he'd look like Opie."

(I do have a dog and she doesn't look like him)

• SwimParagon

UncivillyPandaKa said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

discolemonade said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

yin/yang.

In their defense I wanna see Big Red Feminist fight Big Gay Republican duke it out all Pay Per view style.

Oh god. I just watched Big Red. She's... got anger issues.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

PerfectFlowingHair said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

discolemonade said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

yin/yang.

Oh god. I just watched Big Red. She's... got anger issues.

But damn shes fun to watch.
    Like partially, I cant blame the media who pushes these folks.
    I know theyre terrible... but theyre fun to watch.
    kinda like a wreck of a train or a Kardashian.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimHero

training is part of the problem but there are other problems in there as well. aside from training they let people that shouldn't be cops in the academy. these are your aggressor types of cops that will instigate violence responds from people. militarization of the police force is something that is an issue as well. oh and there is absolutely no repercussions for any of these cops. they get to take vacation and in a lot of the time keep their jobs for messing up big time. oh and not only is the police system racist today but they have been racist throughout its entire history.

Janeway Rules!