What physical attribute do you get complimented on most?
1096   53

• Check It Out!

My hair. Whether its a mohawk or long or w/e, I tend to get complimented. And every time I go in for a haircut, the ladies are like "nooo dont cut off those curls again!"

• Banned

Eyes

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Check It Out!

I can see why

• Banned

>_>...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

I don't like when my hair gets curly, I cut that shit off.

But I would say my eyes.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Check It Out!

Dont gimme that. You have pretty eyes.

Then again im a sucker for eyes and I think most women have beautiful eyes

• SwimLegend

eyes

Oh bother...

Eyes, hair (very soft), and dimples.

• Check It Out!

PrincessUnikitty said:

I don't like when my hair gets curly, I cut that shit off.

But I would say my eyes.

I dont like it either, unless im growing my hair long. Then i get the Jesus curls.

• Banned

Soooo not really a complement...lol...complements make me feel weird anyways

• Banned

The c**********her

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Check It Out!

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Soooo not really a complement...lol...complements make me feel weird anyways

But it is still a compliment. Just cuz it's one I give to a lot of people doesnt diminish it.

• Check It Out!

CyberBully360 said:

The c**********her

Lmao

• Banned

It's the wang. You know its the wang.

• SwimHero

my smile.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimVIP Banned

Nothing

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

Daosguard said:

It's the wang. You know its the wang.

See man, you went for the outer rim when you should aim for the bullseye.....We all thought it, but that's just too easy

You were banned. It fills you with determination

brain. no, lips. no, butt. no, boobs.

all of it.

j/k

nothing. i don't really. i mean..not from 'strangers' so...it's doesn't count.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimParagon

Eyes. Apparently I have the right mix of blue and green to wow just about anyone. O_o

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

I've never been one to trust compliments...I always think they're a move in a chess game I should be taking note of...I've been called cute more times than I like...I feel it's something you call a kitten or some such thing...

• SwimNinja

Tie between boobs and eyes.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita