I get the most calls about these games, in order most to least
225   15

• Banned

Nba2k16 (a few calls daily)
    Gta V
    call of duty games

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

nba2k16 taught me that I was racist.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

How? You pick all black players? If and when the game starts up?

• Banned

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

The create you own player story mode thing, the character is always black. I mean you can kind of make him look like other races, but his twin sister and both parents are black so it's kind of obvious he is as well.

And anyone who was complaining online that they couldn't make a character representing themselves in the game were being told they were racist. So I'm racist apparently.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Jason Kidd is the closest thing to a white man allowed on NBA courts......Stop being racist.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Special Snowflake

I bet they're teenage script kiddies asking to remove a ban. Why the hell else would anyone bother calling xbox tech support?

Memento Mori

• SwimNinja

meh I only played it because it was the free PS+ game of the month. And I was horrible at it, so it's no longer an issue.

Yeah. Those are the the spectacle games boring people look for. People like those games that because they don't understand what a waste of money they are.

• Banned

bnmjv said:

I bet they're teenage script kiddies asking to remove a ban. Why the hell else would anyone bother calling xbox tech support?

Game wont start
    Purchase didn't download
    Cant access season pass or dlc
    Forgot passcode
    Forgot password
    Accidental purchases
    Got hacked
    Game wont install
    Cant buy a game
    Xbox live gold not working
    Cant game share
    Chat headset not working
    App wont start

Much much more....oh and bans lol

• Other Anime

The newest NBA game I played was 2K14, and in that one, I created myself, a half-arab white guy. The only team that wanted me in the draft was the LA Clippers. Donald Sterling was the gift that 2K14 wanted to give me for listening to Drake's "Started From the Bottom" for a solid hour as I downloaded the game and created my player.

Bought 2K9 at a thrift store recently and thats been treating me much better. I think I got drafted to the Golden State Warriors or the Timberwolves. That, and the Blacktop mode has Mr. 305, Kanye, and Lamar Odom in the same game.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• IB

the newest NBA game i played was NBA Jam. So...

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimSuperStar

Naraku4656 said:

the newest NBA game i played was NBA Jam. So...

Mine was back in the SNES days as well (okay, to be more accurate the Nintendo vs. Sega era) so it was NBA Live 9x (it was one year up on the NHL title I had which was also EA) I loved putting up sick unrealistic scores (over 200 points scored by a single team)

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!