Andy Capp and Ed Tivrusky sat down to share a keg of coffee
151   9

• SwimPeanut

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Didn't you already make this thread?

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimNinja

Ed is way to young for him.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Oh shit.....You preempted it......That's.......I....

I don't know what to call that

http://boards.adultswim.com/topic/21176/i-predict

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPeanut

CyberBully360 said:

Didn't you already make this thread?

The last post on this subject was a prediction that the two would meet. No picture.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Puppy Power

CyberBully360 said:

Oh shit.....You preempted it......That's.......I....

I don't know what to call that

http://boards.adultswim.com/topic/21176/i-predict

I believe this is his idea of fan fiction. I must say I'm intrigued.

09/13/03

• SwimPeanut

PrincessUnikitty said:

Andy loves his grouchy, old wife very much and he wouldn't trade her for some young kid. Ed's just somebody he can swap stories with.

• Puppy Power

1938_Packard said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

Andy loves his grouchy, old wife very much and he wouldn't trade her for some young kid. Ed's just somebody he can swap stories with.

What kind of stories?

09/13/03

• SwimPeanut

scoobdog said:

1938_Packard said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

What kind of stories?

Andy's got mostly race track stories and some about when he was still working before retirement. Ed passes some of Andy's race track tips to Faye. Ed tells Andy a lot about space travel and sometimes she'd fix Andy's TV. He'd bring it in on a cart and she'd sit there with hands full of tools, soldering iron and stuff, working on the old thing while they talk. She's used to really high tech stuff, but tubes are the first things she ever worked on. Gotta know the basics first or you'll be totally lost with anything more complicated.