SAMURAI JACK PANEL AT SDCC
959   10

• Mobile Suit Gundam

ITT we discuss what happened at the Samurai Jack panel at San Diego Comic Con. I have seen no tweets from it, so I have no idea what happened there. Did they really announce that Samurai Jack has been officially delayed to 2017? Is Jojo its temporary fill-in? Just trying to get to the bottom of this...

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

"Let's just call it off."

"K."

• Mobile Suit Gundam

WRONG!!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami Banned

I'm sure if something big was announced, we would've heard something? Did no one record it?

• SwimPeanut

(facepalm) (head on desk)

If it's been delayed till 2017....

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Toonami Banned

You'll what? Boycott it? Complain to them for putting too much care into the production of the show?

• Toonami

If you can "wait 12 years" what's a few more months?

Was Called a Hipster by Ben
    Hold The Door

Ranlsa said:

(facepalm) (head on desk)

If it's been delayed till 2017....

The ending to Jack was delayed since before the premiere movie even aired on CN.

• Helper

A recap- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs5uuVLuwlQ

Seems it is indeed pushed to next year

yeah it'd be good if we could watch the thing itself.. hrm..

What the hell is that behind you

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Well, there we go. 2017 it is.

But we've got Jojo coming in 2016 so there won't be any need for expansion after all, at least not in 2016, which is probably for the best.

Don't get me wrong; I would love for 11:30-3 to change to 11:30-4 and add an extra premiere slot plus an extra rerun slot, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon. I might expect DBZ Kai to start over from the beginning in 2017 and be doubled-up at the end of Toonami, even if we get the Buu saga. Perhaps THAT might be the best way to test re-expansion.