New season of Bojack Horseman.
722   9

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Haven't started watching it yet, but im pretty excited to see where they go with the story.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

I was watching it.....It got depressing in the last episode i watched.......There's also this really weird under water episode that I think is a testament to the writers pulling a MacFarlane and want to see just how little they can try and still get away with it.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

It was a very good season. The comedy was great for the bulk if it, though the drama was lighter than usual save for the tail-end.

CyberBully360 said:

I was watching it.....It got depressing in the last episode i watched.......There's also this really weird under water episode that I think is a testament to the writers pulling a MacFarlane and want to see just how little they can try and still get away with it.

That wasn't lazy at all.

They told a full story arc through visuals alone.

It's actually pretty ambitious for a dialogue-driven comedy/drama to spend 99% of the episode telling everything through body language.

Pulling a MacFarlene would be doing an episode with no plot or character development. This had both.

• Banned

My nerves couldn't take it.....that noise was enough to drive me mad.....Like someone running their fingers over a balloon.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Other Anime

I've been itching to see what the new season is like, but I'm still reeling from Season 2 after I finished watching the last couple episodes this month. It can be hard to marathon a show where almost every episode hits you in the gut somehow.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

Mmm, i know.

Such feels.

getting on this after i finish up 'shameless'

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Girlfriend has been bingewatching that one, caught a few episodes, pretty good.

Watching stranger things too.