MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS EPISODE #7 "WHALING" DISCUSSION
10484   203

• Mobile Suit Gundam

After a lull, the alarm is sounding and we're BACK in ACTION!!

12:30 AM tomorrow 7/23/16 - only @Toonami!!

Come watch the Gundam goodness--and whatever the hell is going on in this GIF!!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• King Of the Hill Banned

So you just up and took the thread after a failed attempt?

I'm not sure if that should be legal, but I'm not one to judge on such a trivial matter.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Toonami

It's always been legal, it's just there used to always be competition for threads, so if you jumped the gun back then, you were automatically defeated by the next person who posted earliest but not too early.

• Banned

The entire series has been a lull so far.

• SwimVIP

Daosguard said:

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Daosguard said:

What was episode #5? Chopped liver? It was pretty much wall-to-wall action!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Rewatching Episode #6 on the stream, I see why it didn't hang on to One-Punch man's sizable gains in the ratings, but it still bears watching to fans of this show, the Gundam franchise, and mecha anime in general. It's definitely "intelligent" entertainment, as the first half is a total info dump about strategies and the trip to Earth as a whole, and the 2nd half is a heartwarming story about Kudelia teaching Tekkadan's members how to read.

It'll be streaming several more times today, so please watch it if you can, and get ready for #7 tonight at 12:30! It DOES have sparse action, but only in flashback form from Episode #5 when characters like McGillis and Ein are talking about just what the hell happened!

• Other Anime

Buu is here and hungry!

• Other Anime

ALchemist81 said:

Come watch the Gundam goodness--and whatever the hell is going on in this GIF!!

Buu yeah!

• Toonami

ALchemist81 said:

Hehe

• Toonami

mochi is here and bummed out again(''-_-''), so I'm gonna try to comment less than usual until my mood improves

• SwimVIP

How many of us will be able to stay awake for the whole episode?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Toonami

Time for some new characters

• SwimPunk

oh I love this episode.

• Other Anime

Tits!

• Toonami

That voice is perfect

• SwimPeanut

Nice angle

• Toonami

DangerMouseDM said:

Time for some new characters

reminds me of Asuka

also there's Sailor Mars voice actress again

it's Christina Valenzuela night on toonami

• SwimComrad

Zenigundam said:

How many of us will be able to stay awake for the whole episode?

I get the feeling you don't like this show. Need to say more to be sure we get you?

• Toonami

Saito34 said:

Nice angle

Hottie pilot has arrived

• Other Anime

That one kid sounds like Jim from Outlaw Star.