The after fight tug of war
848   25

• Banned

When you battle with your sigother and neither of you are willing to make the call to fix it.....It's stupid, but the rule is, never back down.....Or as George Costanza says.....You lose hand.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Swimuminati

• SwimLegend

That's silly. Just pretend to back down while knowing you're right. Works for me

Oh bother...

• Banned

But you're the woman...It works in your favor because your dude thinks he's won while really you keep the ball in your court......Me, if I back down she'll smell blood and it'll take another 3-4 months before she lets it get to a point where I can try to change the paradigm.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Fighting isnt worth it.

Just do what is asked of you and do so with a smile.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Puppy Power

Ugh, that's the worst. I tend to walk the fine line between standing my ground and just letting the subject drop. If she's already mad, it's just best to ignore her attempts to engage and to let her stew in it. I also don't apologize unless I screwed up.

09/13/03

• Special Snowflake

covered_in_sponges said:

Fighting isnt worth it.

Just do what is asked of you and do so with a smile.

Srsly

When you know you're not gonna win, what's the friggin point of arguing to begin with.

• Banned

That's a generic response that doesn't apply to every situation.....Sometimes that's the best course of action because you want peace and you are willing to pick your battles, but sometimes there is a situation that you simply can't be moved on, and equally she wont either.

• Banned

I'm the bully in my relationship

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

On a scale of 1-10, how dumb is the subject y'all are arguing about?

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

That's the problem....To me it's a 1.....to her it's a 10.

• IB

:( fighting is the worst

Established October 30, 2004

• Banned

I dont have good enough memory to stay mad about most things.

• SwimFan

Fuggsational said:

ikr?
    I'll be mad, forget all about it, then end up wondering why the f**k they still mad.

• Banned

AwkwardGayBlackKid said:

Fuggsational said:

ikr?
    I'll be mad, forget all about it, then end up wondering why the f**k they still mad.

I used to be extremely angry over stuff before i started meds. So post med me will talk to people i told off before treatment and have zero recollection of why i hated them. Whoops.

• SwimLegend

CyberBully360 said:

But you're the woman...It works in your favor because your dude thinks he's won while really you keep the ball in your court......Me, if I back down she'll smell blood and it'll take another 3-4 months before she lets it get to a point where I can try to change the paradigm.

Damn life and relationships are complicated

Oh bother...

• Thunder Goddess

1pooh4u said:

CyberBully360 said:

This is why I stick to cats.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

mthor said:

1pooh4u said:

CyberBully360 said:

This is why I stick to cats.

I had a really weird relationship with my cat bandit. My mom and dad complained about him misbehaving but he was always an angel with me. Except that time i took too long to feed him and he kicked everything off my desk..other than that, all he did was stare lovingly at me from the top of my monitor as i sat on the computer all day.

• SwimPunk

This sucks sometimes.

Stupid.

• SwimNinja

If you posted the reason for your disagreement on the boards, who do you think most of us would side with?

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita