star trek discovery the new series
1468   38

• Toonami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqm9HSYbf0o

wow wow i want to watch now

• Beast Master

That trailer doesn't tell you a damn thing.

I'll still watch it.

Aye swimae.

• Toonami

just the title and the ship

• Banned

Enterprise was terrible. Voyager was mediocre.

Deep Space Nine was awesome though.

• Toonami

Daosguard said:

Enterprise was terrible. Voyager was mediocre.

Deep Space Nine was awesome though.

nad this

Too bad it won't live up to the standards set by Abrams Trek.

• Beast Master

Abrams Trek is not that good. At all. They're entertaining, but lack heart.

Aye swimae.

• Toonami

770312 said:

i think beyond did have heart

• ShoeHands

ghostrek said:

770312 said:

i think beyond did have herat

That wasnt Abrams.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Beast Master

Eh, it was the same as the previous two movies. Ship destroyed, crew divided/questioning their motives, save the Federation. Hell, the alien raced were just a shoe in in this last movie.

These have been space action movies at best. They've lacked cultural exploration to make it really something to get into.

Aye swimae.

• Toonami

Master-Debater131 said:

ghostrek said:

770312 said:

i think beyond did have herat

That wasnt Abrams.

same timeline

• SwimElder

From the registry number it seems to be post enterprise pre TOS. 4 digits and well lower than 1701

I've also heard it will be in the prime universe.

• Toonami

NaClO said:

From the registry number it seems to be post enterprise pre TOS. 4 digits and well lower than 1701

prime time line is true

starfleet ships can be in service for decades there was Miranda class , Excelsior-class and oberth class ships on tng and ds9

770312 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

• Toonami

770312 said:

Eh, it was the same as the previous two movies. Ship destroyed, crew divided/questioning their motives, save the Federation. Hell, the alien raced were just a shoe in in this last movie.

These have been space action movies at best. They've lacked cultural exploration to make it really something to get into.

good ponit

• SwimElder

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

prime time line is true

starfleet ships can be in service for decades there was Miranda class , Excelsior-class and oberth class ships on tng and ds9

True, but if they were going to do a leap forward from Voyager, why wouldn't they have a new shiny ship instead of an older ship?

• Toonami

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

prime time line is true

True, but if they were going to do a leap forward from Voyager, why wouldn't they have a new shiny ship instead of an older ship?

i dont know registry numbers cale be givin at will

look all enterprises well not nx-01 they have the same number

• SwimElder

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

prime time line is true

I think Enterprise and a special handful of others are the exception not the rule. Registry numbers go up and when they do repeat they have a letter after them to indicate that. This has no such letter.

• Toonami

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

prime time line is true

I think Enterprise and a special handful of others are the exception not the rule. Registry numbers go up and when they do repeat they have a letter after them to indicate that. This has no such letter.

true check out trekyards on youtube you sound like person into startrek ship it good show on the subject

• SwimElder

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

prime time line is true

true check out trekyards on youtube you sound like person into startrek ship it good show on the subject

I'm aware of them. I watch occasionally.

• Toonami

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

ghostrek said:

NaClO said:

prime time line is true

I'm aware of them. I watch occasionally.

i watch ever week it a good show better than my show