Gundam: IBO
318   14

kinda isn't very good.

Corn picking episodes, blonde girl with wacky hair going on maudlin rants about children and war, everybody who pilots a ship always spends a lot of time talking, they never use the gundams, there's a lunch scene in every episode, and now I'm seeing this new character who's dressed like Michael Jackson.

• Swimuminati

I was just thinking about watching it....I take it you wouldn't suggest that?

Hell nah!

• SwimVIP

It's not favorite of mine, I do agree with that.

Aside from the art style, it kind of bores me.

The smooth animation is the only good thing about it.

• Swimuminati

Also, what the hell, man....you were one of the people who listed Now and then, Here and there in that anime thread and none of you warned me...that shit was a lot heavier than I expected...shit was rough

• Banned

Yeah this is bad. Borefest. They've been talking for 8 minutes straight now. I've completely tuned out.

Heavy, but one of the best anime of all-time.

I swear the characters say the same ---- every episode, maybe in slightly different ways, but I really think they keep repeating themselves, especially the good guys.

• Swimuminati

it was really good, but I wouldn't say it was one of the best of all time...it definitely sets a mood though...magnified by the fact that I was blazed out of my mind when I watched it

Just looking at the animation, it catches you off guard because you think it's going to be a bit more lighthearted than it is.

• Swimuminati

That lead character was one serious moron though...he almost ruined the story for me...I get where they were trying to go with him, but they took it too far...

• King Of the Hill Banned

[stares at a wall]

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

bump

And just remember, I warned you guys that it wouldn't be good in the weeks before it aired. Why would a good gundam series have virtually no fanfare online or anybody over-hyping it as a great anime in this age of mediocre anime?