Just got back from the Zoo pokemon event.
323   8

• SwimNinja

No kids fell into exhibits that I saw, but it wouldn't of mattered anyway because hardly any of the animals were out, and the ones that were it was to dark to see them. A shit ton of people showed up though, and I doubt any of them besides my wife had come to see the animals anyway.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Toonami

PrincessUnikitty said:

No kids fell into exhibits that I saw, but it wouldn't of mattered anyway because hardly any of the animals were out, and the ones that were it was to dark to see them. A shit ton of people showed up though, and I doubt any of them besides my wife had come to see the animals anyway.

POKEMON, GOTTA CATCH EM AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Babbling

So what did you catch? A Snorlax?

• SwimNinja

Most interesting thing I got was an Abra. Other then that just the normal rats and pigeons mostly.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Babbling

My friend drove me around today and I caught a bulbasar and some birds and shit. I was a pokemans virgin until today.

• Banned

So sick of this Pokemon shit

• SwimNinja

It's kind of crazy, on the way to the zoo there was a radio ad for a local car dealership that was about pokemon go. It was hilarious.

• SwimSuperStar

poofytang said:

So sick of this Pokemon shit

You can come to my neck of the woods then. Around these parts there is so little signs of it you could say "Pokémon Go F**k yourself" without as much of a glance. Though saying that makes me feel dead inside.

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!