Sunday sunday sunday
169   16

• SwimSage Banned

Why did I get out of bed?

cause if you dont thats just more of your nasty human stuff that comes off of you when you sleep being frosted onto the mattress until youre more sleeping on a disgusting version of yourself than a bed

or ur just ready to start the day haha thts probably it

if ur reading this ur hot

• IB

Because today is the day!

Established October 30, 2004

• Banned

Gotta get up, snort some cocaine and write some new music. Maybe pleasure myself with a Leek after lunch.

CV01

• SwimSage Banned

ShowItTaMe said:

or ur just ready to start the day haha thts probably it

Yeah, I'll go with that!

• SwimSage Banned

Pumped!

• SwimSage Banned

alt text

• SwimElder Banned

Another boring goddamn sunday.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSage Banned

I'm gonna waste today, yeah I'm gonna go places!

• SwimElder Banned

I'm going back to bed.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSage Banned

Snu snu time with waifu?

• SwimElder Banned

I think shes in the garage getting high. I swear if I go out there and find her hunched over a plate of coke I'm gonna be on the 6 o'clock news for battering waifus.

• SwimSage Banned

Did you atleast get her away from Ronald Mcdonald?

• SwimElder Banned

I dunno. I think my weekly allowance isn't giving me much control in this relationship.

• SwimNinja

I got out of bed so I could sit in a theater with popcorn, a cherry slush, and funnel cake fries cooked in oil that needs to be changed out.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimSage Banned

Wow, sounds like she is a loose canon these days!