Pokémon GO Will Kill Your Children
536   19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzW-2_TP6wo

Theres a Dratini over there... Wanna get into my car?
    Pokemon Go is just an excuse for Mexicans to cross the border

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Yeah and people might try to break into stores to catch pokemen.

PokeMEN?
    So theyre misogynist too!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimLegend

Just ugh.

Oh bother...

No watch the vid!
    Its funny!
    Its Ethan from h3h3 making fun of someone who really thinks Pokemon Go is bad.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimLegend

I did. That's we I said ugh. Lettuce face does something that no one is saying is happening to prove a danger exists. He'll save all the children even though they're not in danger.

Oh bother...

• Banned

God I hate Pokemon

Did you see that?!
    He walked with their friend in daylight with tons of people around down the street!
    THEY COULD HAVE DIED!

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

poofytang said:

God I hate Pokemon

y

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Rapemon Go.

• SwimLegend

Do you not know who I am. I'm f**king Joey Ebola Salads

Oh bother...

• Banned

UncivillyPandaKa said:

poofytang said:

God I hate Pokemon

y

I think it's boring and extremely overrated, and now that the first augmented reality game good enough to become ubiquitous happens to be Pokemon themed, I have to hear about it and see it all the time. And I swear to god if I die in a car crash from somebody playing Pokemon GO and driving, I'm going to come back as a demon and terrorize humanity for 1000 years.

Hey doe... THis game brought the concept of augmented related games into the public eye.
    Games like this have been out for some time, but remained in the realm of savvy types.
    Like Pokemon or not, Im excited to see whats going to happen next or what augmented reality game will be the net big thing when Pokemon Go hype dies down and is just for the hardcore few.
    Also, i think you cant play Pokemon Go in your car...
    I dont know yet, cuz its not in the Philippines... So I just see all this talk online.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

I know it did. I even played it at the airport b/c I wanted to see how AR games are coming along. I've always been curious about / following augmented reality. So to me, it's a bummer that the first big game is a franchise that I don't care for.

poofytang said:

UncivillyPandaKa said:

poofytang said:

God I hate Pokemon

y

I think it's boring and extremely overrated, and now that the first augmented reality game good enough to become ubiquitous happens to be Pokemon themed, I have to hear about it and see it all the time. And I swear to god if I die in a car crash from somebody playing Pokemon GO and driving, I'm going to come back as a demon and terrorize humanity for 1000 years.

LOL

• Other Anime

Another mixed tossed salad from the Salad bar

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• IB

I didn't even have to watch the video to know it's a lie, Dratini? For realz?

Everyone knows the only thing out there are pidgeys and rattatas

Seeeeeeeeeeega

Some dank f**king salad doe... With ALL the dressings.
    ALL of em.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimParagon

Yeah, but you need like 180 pidgeys per lucky egg to max out bonus exp, so that's a lot of derpwalking. Your chances of dying while catching a Pidgey are 1 in like 200,000, so that's an 0.2% chance per egg! Add in the hardcore players spending coins on a bajillion of them, and the numbers quickly approach 100%!!!!!

...sorry, got carried away with numbers...

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv