II can't do this anymore
917   32

• Banned

alt text

• Check It Out!

I believe in you!

• Check It Out!

But seriously, it's prob just the ebb and flow of life. Keep your head up, focus on your responsibilities, and dig deep for more. You can do it.

• Banned

Thanks for being nice to me. I dunno what im going to do.

• Check It Out!

Eh, our differences aside, you're still a person who goes through her own form of shit in life. We could all use a little encouragement.

I can't offer specific advice cuz I don't know your situation, but whatever it is, just think back to other times you thought you couldn't do it but managed to pull through.

• SwimElder Banned

You gonna quit the boards?
    Maybe just take a break. I felt better when I took a break for a week. Gonna take another break after today I think.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Yeah well... i got a pretty bad tooth ache!
    And I need to do medical stuff for 2 weeks straight starting Tuesday.
    No time to get this cracked tooth looked at.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Check It Out!

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

You gonna quit the boards?
    Maybe just take a break. I felt better when I took a break for a week. Gonna take another break after today I think.

Yeah I really needed that break I took for a few months.

• Thunder Goddess

Blow off some steam if you need to, but in the end, sometimes all we can do is endure. If not for our own sakes, then for the sake of those around us.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimElder Banned

mthor said:

Blow off some steam if you need to, but in the end, sometimes all we can do is endure. If not for our own sakes, then for the sake of those around us.

For the sakes of those around me I should jump off a bridge. XD

:|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

?

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Thunder Goddess

Think of the poor goofs who'll have to fish you out. And think of the poor people who won't get your organs because they've been eaten by the fishes. No, Phillies, you must live - don't make me roll up the newspaper and smack you with it.

• SwimDandy Banned

Ooooo, now we wait for the "f**k it all" thread where you post dick pics and call everyone names, get banned, come back the next day as yet another alt calling mods racist.

Oops

• Banned

I like how only people who weren't in Babbling still fall for these threads.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimSage Banned

Life is shit and then I die. Might skip the rest of the life part.

• SwimNinja

alttext

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimParagon

mthor said:

This is why you stick around these boards. For our sakes.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Thunder Goddess

• Thunder Goddess

CyberBully360 said:

Shit, man, what am I supposed to do? I can't ignore her, because it might be the one time it's real. It's not just personal - it's professional; I get paid to be compassionate, and enough of that hangs over into not work so that I can't shake it off. I wish I could be callous about it, because I know that most of the time, it's a false alarm, but still...(insert pounding head on desk emoji.)

• Swimuminati

mthor said:

CyberBully360 said:

Shit, man, what am I supposed to do? I can't ignore her, because it might be the one time it's real. It's not just personal - it's professional; I get paid to be compassionate, and enough of that hangs over into not work so that I can't shake it off. I wish I could be callous about it, because I know that most of the time, it's a false alarm, but still...(insert pounding head on desk emoji.)

alt text

• Thunder Goddess

Thank you.