Extra Credit Survey for the Boys
1377   41

• Banned

Ok, so I have completed my survey project for my class that I posted here. Thank you guys for all the help, appreciate it. :)

There is a chance to do a second survey however for up to 20 points of extra credit. So I am attempting to get that finished now. No one is forcing you to participate, but participation is very much appreciated.

Fair warning the content of this survey asks for anonymous information about your physical body in relationship to your views and mindset about such characteristics. We were tasked to ask subjects questions about their physical, mental, monetary, or spiritual attributes and then relate that in some to their view of themselves and others in society.

To complete this survey as in the other one, please state your sex/gender and also your sexual orientation if you do not mind. Gays may freely answer this survey as well as it is not tied directly to the other one.

Answer each question as honestly as possible, or to the best of your knowledge/understanding. If you feel uncomfortable answering a specific question please mark it the word: pass and fill out the rest of the survey accordingly. Partial results will be collected and analyzed, it is still helpful as part of the study will collect data on the size of my sample that was uncomfortable answering certain questions.

The survey is split into two sections, there are different questions for males and females, male section is here, there will be a separate section for females made in a separate thread I will post shortly. Please answer only the section related to your gender.... could skew results otherwise.

So here is the survey I made for my study, thanks again for any participants willing to answer and I hope you guys have a bit of fun as well with it. :P

MALE SURVEY

Part 1: A male's p***s

1. How long is your p***s?
    2. What is the girth of your p***s?
    3. How long do you think the average p***s is?
    4. What do you think the average girth of the p***s is?
    5. What would you consider a small p***s?
    6. Do you think those with small p***ses are looked down on by many in society?
    7. What would you consider a large p***s?
    8. On as scale of 1 to 10 how important do you think p***s length/girth is to a sexual partner of a man?
    9. On a scale of 1 to 10 how important do you think p***s length/girth is to someone who wants to be in a long term relationship with a man?
    10. Do you ever feel insecure about the size of your p***s or wish it was larger?
    11. Do you think certain ethnicities have significantly larger or smaller p***ses?
    12. Are you circumcised or uncircumcised?
    13. Do you have a partiality of any kind to circumcised or uncircumcised p***ses?
    14. Do you have a p***s piercing?
    15. How likely would you be to want a penile modification including piercing/circumcision/tattoo/bifurcation/others?
    16. Do you enjoy your p***s being subjected to any kind of pain, small or large?
    17. What do you think the most sensitive part of your p***s is?
    18. Compared to women how sensitive do you think your p***s is compared to the female c******s?
    19. Do you think you are a loathing, unaffected, confident, or overly-confident male because of the size of your p***s?
    20. Do you think other men tend to be more confident if they have a large p***s?

Part 2: Testicles, testosterone, and hairiness

1. Would you consider your testicles to be large?
    2. Do you like testicular stimulation during sex or masturbatory activities?
    3. Do you like any form of pain or roughness directed at your testicles during sex or masturbation?
    4. How many testicles do you have?
    5. Do you think men with larger testicles tend to have more masculine characteristics in personality?
    6. Do you think men with larger testicles tend to have more masculine physical features?
    7. Do you see men with larger testicles as having more virility?
    8. Do you believe larger testicles correspond to men with high energy levels?
    9. Do you believe large testicles correspond to men with high sex drives or intense sexual appetites?
    10. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much body hair do you have?
    11. Do you shave yourself regularly on any part of your body? And if so what are those parts that you shave?
    12. Do you think unshaven men look unkempt or dirty?
    13. Do you think body hair makes a man more masculine or is related in anyway to more masculine personalities?
    14. If you could remove all of your body hair permanently would this be something you would do?
    15. How much do you think women like men with body hair?
    16. Do you ever have a musky scent to your body after physical activity?
    17. Do you ever have a musky scent to you body after washing?
    18. Do you find that male musk is looked down upon by most?
    19. Do you like having some male musk on your body?
    20. How often do you think women or other men that are interested in you sexually are turned on by your body odor?

Part 3: Sexual Urges, Sex, Masturbation, and other behaviors

1. How often do you masturbate?
    2. Do you think you masturbate too much?
    3. Do you think men masturbate too much in general?
    4. Do you think there is a level of too much masturbation?
    5. Do you think masturbation is healthy?
    6. Do you ever feel guilty about masturbation?
    7. How often do you think about sex?
    8. Do you ever have fantasies that confuse your or make you feel guilty?
    9. How often do you have sex with another person?
    10. How many sexual partners have you had?
    11. Do you think there is such a thing as too many sexual partners for a man?
    12. At what age did you lose your virginity?
    13. Do you think you were too young when you first started having sex?
    14. Do you think it is possible for a man to be addicted to sex?
    15. On a scale from 1 to 10 how strong/pleasurable would you say your orgasms are?
    16. Do you ever masturbate or have sex to relieve stress or anxiety and if so how effective do you think it is?
    17. Do you ever feel guilty about having sex?
    18. Are you more likely to feel dominant with someone when penetrating them during sex?
    19. Are you more likely to feel protective or close to someone when penetrating them during sex?
    20. How often do you think women or men whom you have penetrated during sex become more affectionate towards you?
    21. Do you like rough sex?
    22. Do you like sensual slow sex?
    23. Have you ever had sex when you weren't really in the mood for it to help satiate your partner's desires/needs?
    24. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much of a bonding experience to believe penetrative sex to be?

Thanks for filling out the survey guys! Stay tuned girls for your part will be posted sometime later today! :)

What in the actual f**k is this class? O_o

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

My professor is a PhD in psychology. She specialized in human sexual behaviors, OCD, and a few other areas of human psychology.

• Swimuminati

NSA introductory course 101

• Assy McGee Banned

Advanced Cock Loving

Ugh... Psych profs...
    At least its better than Gender Studies~

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

She's actually a very well educated and nice lady. She has helped alot of people in her private practice in overcoming sexual traumas such as rape, and people with severe OCD. I am thinking of actually going to see her there, but I haven't asked if it is appropriate for a student to become a patient.

• Banned

Holy shit how long did it take you to write all of this?

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• Banned

Took about 2 hours last night to come up with the survey, after reading through some guidelines for the assignment and proper survey creation.

SandStone said:

I am thinking of actually going to see her there, but I haven't asked if it is appropriate for a student to become a patient.

Im like 90% sure she cant personally.
    Doe she could prolly and will prolly refer you to one of her friends.
    My mom is a psychiatrist, so im kinda used to hearing all of this kinda stuff.
    She also teaches at several schools, and had several students ask for this same very thing.
    If she knows you on a personal level, its usually not ethical for them to take you in professionally.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

So I have heard. Can't hurt to ask I suppose, but I am not holding my breath lol.

• SwimParagon

You sure this isn't you sizing up potential partners for bed? >.>

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

I'm pretty sure... I have pretty much ruled out finding a partner here and on other message boards lol. :P

• Banned

And if you think you guys reacted badly, you should have heard what my brother said to me when I gave him this survey.... also a few of my friends were not pleased lol....

• Banned

No takers yet?

SandStone said:

I'm pretty sure... I have pretty much ruled out finding a partner here and on other message boards lol. :P

Mochi isn't your type?

• SwimParagon

SandStone said:

And if you think you guys reacted badly, you should have heard what my brother said to me when I gave him this survey.... also a few of my friends were not pleased lol....

"Hey bro, tell me about your dick."

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimSage Banned

I have not analyzed my dick and balls up close enough to answer all these questions and don't feel like playing with them right now.

• Banned

I've had more guys tell me about their dicks without asking them.... and now when I need it.

• Banned

Kudasai said:

SandStone said:

Mochi isn't your type?

Mochi is a good friend and probably one of my closest here, we live too far away. I'm not entirely sure if he's my type as we have not visited in person and I'm sure he would say the same thing. I do care about him and a few others on here very deeply though, and would love to meet them someday.

Likelyhood of me having an actual in person relationship with anyone from here is pretty slim though. And those that like me, including Mochi are well aware of this.

• Banned

Well... if you can spare the time.